Seriously gag how many times should I report someone to get your attention and still nothing happens?

Like seriously? I keep reporting over and over again and then what? You don't remove his offensive comments/ opinion, you don't even just try to take a look at it and see if it's worth your time or not. Either you give us the chance to remove the offensive opinions/ comments by ourselves or you can try to do something about it.
thanks for your hard work and please reconsider my idea 💡.
bye

Most Helpful Guy

• Or maybe his comments aren't as offensive as they seem?

• I wouldn't report him if they weren't

• The system will filter out what needs to be filtered out. Some guys are douches. You can block anonymous users. You can also disable anonymous

• Oh this must be something new! Thanks for telling me about it

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know, maybe you learn to roll with the punches and become an adult and stop running to mommy...

• People needs to stop being rude to others and I believe that if they can't say their opinion without being rude then they better keep it to themselves.

• @BeeNee If you deal with the public where you work then you will deal with all sorts of people that will call you names, threaten you, etc. Big deal... You learn to control your emotions and not let it bother you. Keep calm and carry on... If you want their business or boss does, then you ignore it and try to resolve the issue. If their business isn't all that important then you become more aggressive and be an asshole in response and get rid of them. Being assertive is best, but sometimes you have to ignore shit to placate an individual and other times you have to be an asshole and lay down the law. It's a balancing act when dealing with different sorts of people. You're recommendation to always play nice is telling everyone to be a bitch. That's a position of weakness and you will be taken advantage of from that stance. So sorry to break it to but I'm not a bitch.

• You've essentially proved my point. Thanks.

• you can always message a mod or admin. @xhoneyxbeex is an admin she is really good.

• Maybe this is something you should send to them in an email, not in a post.

• How? Whenever i try to write a message no body answer me.

• I don't know if the person you are reporting is actually breaking the rules of this site. Maybe you don't agree with what that person says but that doesn't mean that he is breaking the rules. There are some people that I don't agree with but I don't report them because they aren't actually breaking the rules. I know that there are some subtle racists but since they are subtle, they avoid breaking this website's rules.

• A-fucking-men!

• It's probably because his opinions/comments aren't breaking any rules and they are tired of you reporting him multiple times...

• It might not fit the criteria for being taken down

• gag mods are incompetent "volunteers" (who were randomly chosen by admins and didn't really "volunteer" themselves) (i know its not "random" but what it *is* based on is so stupid it might as well be random)

not much you can do since admins are completely out of reach

What Girls Said 1

• If you have a problem contact GAG admin.