What made you create your gag account?

So I attempted to slap this strippers ass. She turned around and invited me to do it. I missed the fatty part of her ass and put too much palm into my slap. It made absolutely no noise what so ever. Even though the music was blasting it was dead silent in there. I hit to the left of her tailbone and it sort of paralyzed for for a mild second there. What made you create your gag account?It was at that moment that I realized I was autistic. I created my GAG account the day after. Do you guys have any stories?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hah... xD

Can't say it was anything that life-changing that brought me here. I blame Google.

Most Helpful Guy

• I forget the exact question, but I had typed a question into Google and a GAG thread came up. Having never heard of this site, I read the responses, went to the main page and I saw a question where my reaction was something like "Jesus, this guy needs help" so I created an account and posted a response. I then thought "Hmm... for every 7,000 XPER, I get a $20 Amazon card. I can do this pass the time during work when I don't want to actually do work." I've now realized how big 7,000 XPER is and that that Amazon card may never come.

What Girls Said 11

• I realised a website full of nerds would be the best place to attention whore.
    (and femdom the crap out of them too)

• funny story brah next time do this :

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../booty-slap.jpg

and for me it was random.. i was googling something and gag popped up

• i googled what did @reixun google last night? and it led me to luci's profile too
    all femdom and cakes and nail arts and stuff like that naam sayin

• I wanted to know if guys think girls who wear baseball caps are cute... I always get a guy stealing one of my hockey hats, so I wanted to know why... and google led me to this... so here I am giving my opinions and believing people really give a damn about it

• I was obcessed with a subject, so I was always googling it. So, one day I found this website, created an account and posted my first question.

• Well for this account, I made it because I was bored af one day and I missed this site so I decided to come back.

Initially I joined GAG because I loved the concept of asking questions and getting opinions from both sides

• just to kill time

• Boredom, there's no story to it :D

• Lmfaoo I googled "how to femdom" and it led me to luci's profile

• Just came across on Goggle and decided to create an account.

• I was bored.

What Guys Said 12

• I was really frustrated because a girl was confusing the shit out of me and I googled something like "Why does this girl bla bla bla" not expecting an answer rationally, just out of frustration and my very specific and long worded question was similar enough to a question on here that I ended up on the site.

I remember thinking: How cool is this? A website where girls can tell guys what goes through their minds and guys can tell girls what goes through their minds. If I read through enough of these forums, I'll be as smooth as James Bond.

Needless to say, it was a terrible failure.

• After I got banned from a different online forum, I decided to make a gag account to let people know that people like myself exist.

• Was talking to this very attractive woman who was working at the liquor store one day and as our conversation grew on she eventually said "Enjoy your beer" to which I replied "Thanks, you too".

I realized that I placed on the autism spectrum and joined GAG immediately.

• Honestly I was just aimlessly wondering around google saw it and figured what the hell, here I am years later scarred.

• I was in a bit of a weird situation. I had a problem that didn't really have a clearly defined solution with a girl so I literally googled the problem... This site came up and I wanted to get opinions that weren't the aids opinions from Yahoo answers. I made an account that night... Pretty boring tbh

• I googled "why are women so crazy" and it led me here. lmao. I love your story by the way. Very funny

• What did I just read😂 and I don't remember either way I was prob autistic at the time too

• I came on here coz I desperately needed advice on my ex girlfriend. I was in a limbo situation.

• I saw weird question that's why.

• I made an account because I was getting trolled too hard on 4chan and couldnt take it anymore :p

• I just felt like it.

• Found it on Google play store