Do you get offended if someone asks you for a spoon pic?

If someone I think is attractive and not a super common user (less than 5xper) messages me, I will ask them for a spoon pic. Most people get super offended by this which obviously makes me assume they're a catfish haha plus it should almost be a compliment.

Anyways, would you be offended by that?

• Yes
    12%(3)11%(7)Vote10%(4)
  • Sometimes.. it depends
    15%(4)11%(7)Vote8%(3)
  • No
    73%(19)78%(52)Vote82%(33)
A spoon pic is a pic with you and a spoon to prove you're not a catfish

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I'd be flattered if someone asked me for that, haha. I could use photos of much more beautiful women if I were to catfish others. :P

What Guys Said 37

• LOL I had to laugh once I found out what a spoon pic was. That's too funny.

Only up-tight people would get offended by that. Unless they feel you're insulting them by suggesting they are spoiled (you know, the silver spoon in the mouth and all). Anyways, I wouldn't be offended myself. Then again, it takes a lot for me to be offended.

• I never heard of a spoon pic... Those that get offended are the Catfishers... Trust me. I've been Catfished a bunch, and when you ask them to prove they are who they say, they get offended and try to manipulate the situation to make you the bad guy/girl so you feel the need to apologise and trust them. Ask for all the spoon pics you want! if they say no, or get offended, fuck em.

• I get where you're coming from. I also like to know who I'm talking to.

I think it's fine if they message you first, but doing it the other way would incredibly presumptuous lol.

• This kind of spoon picture? I'd imagine a lot of people would be nervous about doing that. www.flickr.com/.../

• 1|1
  • Nope, nothing offends me. I just don't give photos of myself because I don't want to. People who get offended are obviously catfish.

• Nah... but I do get offended with fork pics

Here ya go, babe. This ones on me 😘
    weknowyourdreams.com/images/spoon/spoon-05.jpg

• If they want one, they can have one.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../220px-Soup_Spoon.jpg

• You wan't get any type of picture from me because I don't like to post pictures on the net.

• I've never been asked for a spoon pic. Should I be offended? Haha

Seriously, i legit thought you meant a picture where that person is spooning with someone. Awkward!

• I wouldn't be offended at all if they didn't believe it's me in the picture. You do believe that's me in my picture right?

• No one has asked me that but I wouldn't be offended. I just wouldn't do it because I don't show pictures of myself to strangers on the internet

• Do you want to spoon with me?

• Hahaha what the hell :)
    Spoon pic, that's funny, but no, not offended

• never heard of this

• No I would do the same.

• I'll spoon them any day.

• naah, why would i be offended?

• Don't get offended, tho I do feel their to lazy to search google images for pictures of spoon's.

• There is no spoon. encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

I honestly don't see the point though. Regardless of what they look like it wouldn't really change anything.

• I usually see people posting pics of themselves with their username written on a piece of paper

• What is a spoon picture?

• misc knows the drill

• Why spoon and not a fork? Lol.

• Haha I think you have the right idea
    There have been quite a few catfishes here

• No, i wouldn't be offended. I think people should know who their talking to online.

• Nah, I don't have a picture but I would be totally cool with it XD

• I wouldn't be offended by that at all

• No because im not a bitch

• It's damn right rude and people are far to quick to judge

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 15

• What's a spoon pic?

Are they supposed to go find a spoon and send you a picture of themselves with it?

• Lol I wouldn't understand why they needed it, considering it isn't like I'm about to go and meet them. If they really wanted it, sure. If I honestly wanted to catfish people I'd pic someone a little more hot than average ol' me. Lol.

• Haha I just don't like someone who poses to be someone they're not. Especially if they try to message me.

• Hey what matters to you, matters to you. To me, I don't really care unless these people are catfishing for relationships or to like, pray on minors. Then it bugs me.

• I have never heard of that before but I'd probably be cool with it if someone I had spoken to on here before a few times and liked asked me for one.

• I don't get offended, but I also don't share pictures to random people on here. I have done so in the past. Not a spoon pic, because I had no idea what that was until now. I just don't do it anymore. I don't feel comfortable doing it anymore. Besides, this is not a dating site, despite what some people seem to think.

• Can't do it, I'm a catfish.

• I wouldn't be offended, I just wouldn't do it or see the need to.
    Couldn't care any less if they thought I was a "catfish", lol.
    Not like it matters.

• I feel like high schoolers need to chill on this dumb shit lmfao
    No need to be offended

• Lolol as if anyone is dumb enough to think I'm a catfish.
    I've obviously never been asked 😂

• haha yeah id say this is more for the users who never change their pic.

• lol I had no idea what a spoon pic was before this, but no I wouldn't be offended if someone asked me for one

• No, its a compliment I guess

• Nah
    It's flattering haha

• I only get offended when my pic ask me for a spoon, wait what? Lol

• Why does it have to be a spoon? Why not chopsticks? Lol

Make it challenging. A table spoon, a fork and one chopstick 😅

• I'd be offended af because I'm no catfish obviously clearly duh

• Take it as a compliment

• it's clearer than day that I'm definitely not a catfish definitely not a certain specific gag pretending to me a black woman youknowwhatimean puppylove? You're also *definitely* not that gagger either like some anons believe. Right? 😌

• Wait I'm not what? A catfish? Lol

• Why should people be offended that they should have a spoon in the picture? That makes no sense. It's a freaking spoon.