Is anyone else noticing the permanent notifications?

I've tried both my phone and laptop and the notifications won't go away even after i check them. The CSS and js also crash for all browsers on windows 10 so I've switched to linux

31

Most Helpful Girl

• For notifications that won't go away, even after you click on them, you need to either hover over or click on your notifications button. There is an option to "Mark all as read." Choose that and you should see them go away.

Most Helpful Guy

• All works for me on Windows 10 using Chrome, Chrome android, and android app. Not sure what to suggest, try another account?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• If you have notifications that won't disappear, hover over the notification center (bell icon) and at the bottom you should see a button that says "Mark all as read." When you click this, it should clear all of your notifications for you.

• Have you tried hitting "clear all" on your phone and PC? That usually works for me.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!