Can editors or moderators see who the anonamous people are?

I feel like my cover has been blown. Did they find out who anonamous is? I think they're watching me, am I being paranoid? Are moderators even real? I guess they must be or my sexy pictures wouldn't keep getting taken down. They already made my browser crash while sending this. PLEASE HELP ME. Do I need to drop of the grid for a little while? Should I just route my anonamous login through more proxies and a vpn? Do they know who I am, what if they hurt my family.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's just say you have an interesting array of sites in your internet history, mr person. How else would I know you that you are around 18-24 years old? Surely, mods didn't delete the sexy pics because of it going against the rules. Surely, your browser didn't just crash from chance. It must be a real conspiracy.

Am I real?
    68.media.tumblr.com/...ma7llcOK4z1qk6wc3o1_500.gif

... And don't be fooled from the fact that you are a blue anon whenever I screenshot or look at the question. Clearly I just photoshopped it to convince y'all that I really only see anonymous people as blue anons. Again, it's definitey a conspiracy.
    https://i.imgur.com/JzOjsO7.jpg

• So are you saying my identity has been compromised?

What Girls Said 9

• Nope, editors and moderators cannot see who's behind anonymous postings. Only admins are able to see who those people are.

• Nah, don't think so. But they can still hurt your family :)

• I even know what color of underwear you are wearing and the last time you took a shit.

• I dont poop ever or wear underwear so jokes on you.

• No. As far as know, only the administrators can see who you are. And don't worry, they're going to hurt your family.

• *Sorry, I mean, they're NOT going to hurt your family.

• Why are you so paranoid lmao dang

• You sound crazy

• Yes, I am an editor and I know who you are under your anonymous cover

• You won't tell anyone will you?

• Lol are u serious right now?

• No, moderators cannot see who the anoynymous people are. Only Admins can. But people can be able to tell who you are by the way you type if you are a regular user.

• How many admins exist?

What Guys Said 7

• Of course they can see who the anonymous people are, lol! You think that they'd allow anyone to just go anonymous and post any old shit?

The feds are coming for you my friend, I suggest that you catch the next flight to Cuba.

• But I dont speak Spanish and Cuba is miles away.

• Then you are screwed :'( RIP

• I'm too young to die. there's so much I haven't done yet.

• Only admins can. Editors have no real special privileges other than the badge. But as an ubermod, I can hide posts but I can not see who is behind the anonymous.

• TROLL alert!

• Where, oh crap did the trolls find me as well?

• Yes we can see you.

Jk, only admins can see your username even if you're anonymous.

• I know exactly who you are, I just don't care.

• Don't worry OP, I'll get Steve Bannon to help you.

• I am an Editor and I cannot do that.