Do you guys and girls think for our birthdays they should give us at least a $10 amazon gift card or like 500xper?

My birthday is in 2 days and every year they give us less and less points for our birthdays. Last year I only got 20 xper I believe. Or at least allow us to feature 1 question for free.

• Yes I agree
  • No I don't agree
  • I don't agree a grain of corn is more than enough for us GAG minions
    Vote C
  • I agree amazon gift card
    Vote D
  • Maybe like the TGIF coupon
    Vote E
  • at least 500 xper points sounds fair to me.
    Vote F

Most Helpful Girl

• 500xp would be good instead of 25xp and early Happy Birthday! :)

• Thank you :) I think its fair too cause you can't get more than 3 $20 amazon gift cards within a months setting so in a way it all evens out anyhow.

Most Helpful Guy

• at least 500 xper points sounds fair to me...

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 14

• Nah, it's nice they acknowledge our birthdays at all. It's also nice we can get gift cards at all. 😝

• Nah, in my opinion that's too much.
    I'm happy that they acknowledge my birthday at all tbh.

• No I don't cause everyone would make new accounts just to get gift cards lol maybecthat could be a fearure if you reach master or something

• No, that will encourage trolls who get deleted to make an account and use a fake birthday

• A featured question, maybe.

• yeah i agree that would be great

• The point maybe but I think they already do that. The gift cards no as nice as it would cost too much for them. Also they would have to watch out for people making duplicate accounts

• Why would I want more points I already have 50'000 + xper points that I don't know what to do with.

• that would be nice

• That's a great idea

• Gift cards? Where would you find someone giving you gift cards for free on the internet because you're a member of social media

• Lol right here.

• again, you didn't achieve anything, it just sort of happened, that's all. i don't know where the tradition of getting things came from. probably the same thing as Christmas, hallmark idea

• @yourmom89 Your telling me Americans don't get spoiled with gifts on their birthday. Seriously dude? I have gone years without birthday gifts not even a cake. It wasn't until recently my dad started getting me things without him asking out of the kindness of his heart. There is nothing wrong with it either its not like I am asking to be showered with gifts all I asked was for a stupid 500 xper which is nowhere near enough to redeem a 20 amazon gift card. And no I didn't know about the amazon gift card being 20 even though I've been on here way longer than you have you genius. That's why I only asked for 10 to not seem greedy and now I even admitted that it was a bad idea without anybody actually explaining to me why it would be. I gave my own perfectly reasonable perfection rationale explanation. Which by the way you never even gave all you said was aaaahhhh dddoooy it's a stupid idea

• nope.

• They actually give us Xper on our birthdays.
    I just want them to at least give us a gift card xD

• Yes.

What Guys Said 12

• sure... if you pay for it. Do you have an idea how many it would cost if they'd get everyone a $10 gift card for their birthday? Completely ignoring the fact that people would make new accounts to get them...

Even if you take 500XP, that's still the equivalent of $1.28... doesn't sound much, but if you give those hundreds or thousands of times out every year then it will get expensive. Why should they do that? Do other websites give you something? Most don't give you shit, some send you a happy birthday message and that's it. And just because you can earn gift cards here you feel entitled to get money as a gift? Sry but that's ridiculous.

You make it sound like we are entitled to it and they don't give us what we deserve... but they don't own us anything. It's a day as any other, you should be happy with whatever you get,.

• how much* it would cost

• Not that many people are even on here though lol. Not to mention most deactivate before even reaching 7000xper points plus you have to consider the amount of people who aren't even aware of the amazon gift card, yes you'd be surprised.

• Happy bday

• The $10 is worth more than the 500xp

• Sounds like a plan

• I think I got 25 xp last January.. 500 would be awesome!

• People could just abuse the fuck out of it and make multiple accounts

• Is your birthday really on December 18?

• That's not nearly economically feasible

• Yeah, i think that would be nice idea , lot of put lot time in on this site.

• You could make an account, delete it, remake, and get tons of gift cards

• It's way too much. They can't afford to do that. If they did they'd just have to increase the xper redemption prices again. It's great that they give us free giftcards for collecting points, don't get greedy.

• Judging how many people here in GAG, make questions like "Is it bad that I don't celebrate my birthday?", 25 Xper are more than enough.

• Those assholes are just bitter they deep down inside do want to celebrate it.

• I think we also got an extra gift for GAG's birthday. I don't think this exist anymore, right?

• I don't know about that part but probably I've only been on here since 2014