How can you tell whether a person on here is legit or not?

Im just curious how can you tell a gager such as me is a legit person over another who is a catfish?

Im not talking about like any certain people but im asking how can you all tell legit people over not

Most Helpful Girl

• - Reverse image searches can help you pick out some catfishes.
    - You can ask them to write their username on a piece of paper (or whatever you want) and take a selfie with it.
    - You can Skype with them... and I mean a video call, of course.

Most Helpful Guy

• i see it this way:

80% are fake including two types

50%- The attention seeking types that pollute GAG

30%- the blatant fakies that stand out like dogs balls, either through their trolling or their transparency

20%- Genuinely sincere people

Overall, GAG is an escape from real life for all meaning all have a level of fakeness to relieve them of the burden of their realities

What Girls Said 12

• Tell them to write something on paper and ask them to send a picture of them holding it, lol there's an idea

• Speaking of the internet in general, I don't think you can ever really be 100% certain who is "real." Anyone can be whoever they want to be online. That doesn't mean everyone is fake of course, but it's always good to exercise some caution when interacting with people online and think twice before giving out any of your personal information.

• If you're giving them money that's probably an indication.
    Jk, yeah a "proof" pic would suffice. Or reverse image search to start with.

• I have had the same question I guess we'll never know (this is me by the way) 😋

• I've given up trying to make sure people are legit on here.

• i know, some make me scratch my head sometimes and wonder how can they be real

• Don't worry dude, I'm tots legit.

• FreakyGurlll98 is probably not legit. Just like HotGuy4Ladies is probably not legit.

• You can't be 100% sure but if you connect off GAG then video chatting would be the best way to figure that one out.

• It's pretty easy to tell.

• it is hard to tell

• I have no clue

• Probably not it's too hard to tell

What Guys Said 6

• The thing with the Internet is you can't really know. People can be whatever they want to be. That's not too different than offline life so we should be careful regardless.

• ah its bit of a tricky water with that one i just say trust your gut and make a decision on each person by person case :)

• if they dont stay on post, if they seem like a troll, you can tell by other posts they made previously

• Ask them to Skype you. That's the only way to be a 100% sure...

• ad them on social media to see if they are real.

• Reverse search their picture.
    Or add them on social media, like snapchat etc.