Which gaggers are you interested to see what they look like?

Have you ever wanted to see what a gagger on here looks like?

i wonder what you all look like

2113

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 20

• Of course I do, especially the blue anons. And I'm sure that people would like to see me too (after all, I don't actually look like a horse. :P )
    But I won't mention who...

• I'm curious about a couple of people's looks

• There are a couple... but the mystery of not knowing makes it kind of fun and interesting.

• Yes, there are couple of gaggers I would like to see, but I doubt they will ever show their face... lol >.<

• Honestly I've never cared what anyone looks like. I don't understand the obsession with this. Curiosity I get... but we are all strangers... either a person is interesting to interact with, or they're not.

Physical appearance is irrelevant. In fact, it sort of adds a fun factor (for me) to imagine what they might look like. :)

• Huh that's weird... Now that I think about it, I know what most of my friends look like on here 😅✌🏼️ I guess I still don't know what @Flow_Like_The_Wind or @Yanoa_Yanza look like though! 😅🙈

• Aside from the ones I've commented.. I wana see @cheergirl13189

• Yeah there's a couple I'm curious about lmao

• Mm, all the gaggers I find interesting already have pics up.

• @Waffles731 but that's it. I know what everyone else looks like lol

• no one. many people who've initially shown their face are now covered up. and of those who did not show their face initially, it was disappointing when they finally did show their face. there is something to be said about mystery.

• Hmm, I am drawn more to those who have profile pictures... I think everyone should show their face.

• None

• The ones I was interested ended up uploading their pics at some point :D

• 0|1
  • Some, yes.

• Yep. Not gonna tag him

• I wanna see all of them

• No one.

• I've always had a feeling some guys who posted profile pics of white muscular dudes would be from India. I was right , cos when they eventually posted their real pics they were nothing like the handsome hunk in their original profile pic lol

I'm looking forward to finding out which popular girl is really a guy with a female account. I have an idea who it is though lol

What Guys Said 12

• Three people have said me,
    am I really that interesting?
    I shall continue to cultivate this air of mystery

• I'd like to see all the racist/sexist ones to validate my theory that they are indeed lonely neckbeards venting on the internet.

• What is a neckbeard?
      Someone that shaves the hair off their chin and mustache, but grows a beard only on their neck? That would look pretty funny.

• No one I've already seen the ones I want to see.

• Yes I have

• Mildly curious to see what @Lesbianbusinesswoman looks like in real life - not as in the pics of that chick he's stolen and posted on here.

I always see him with a beard in my mind's eye for some reason.

And I think @JoannaB probably really looks like a teenage guy of north African extraction.

• None of them... I was never interested to see what anyone on here looks like...

• Sir Waffles!

• @errhh , because she needs to change her profile pic. We need more pics of her pretty alien face ;p

• Hahah!! Oh realllly!!! You don't like my photo 😭😭😭😟!!!
      I'll change it when gag puts back the option to upload 5 pics 😯😛!!

& nice new pic 👻!!!

• @Errhh whoa... didn't know that G@G gave you the option to upload 5 pics 😳😳😳

As for your pic, I've always been mirin' it, but you need a new one... especially if you dyed your hair 😁😁😁

• Anonymous :P

• @ThePetSquirrel
    Is he truly the Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire? Who knows?

• Yeah, there's one person

• none really...