Do you make mental notes about other gaggers when you see what they say online?

When someone says something really crappy and you see their icon or username later do you think "Oh, THAT guy" or "Not this chick again" or more likely to support someone because you know you typically agree with what they have to say

• Yes, if someone has poor/good opinions, I tend to remember them
    84%(21)74%(45)Vote67%(24)
  • No, I don't really remember anyone
    16%(4)26%(16)Vote33%(12)

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so true I can't even 😂 Let's just say that there's a small handful of gaggers that are really obnoxious that I just see... Everywhere... Like... Everywhere... But there's also gaggers that I'll see that I like and agree with, even if I never comment on their stuff or follow them... (Although I really should haha). Anyways! Hope this was helpful 😁✌🏼️

What Guys Said 18

• I remember them by the way they sound. @archiz always sounds good and in a happy mood@Dog19 always sounds serious and boring. Then there are people like @Paris13 and @bbch25 who give solid advice. So from their user names we can know what their brand resembles.

• hahaha thank you :)

• @capturemyheartnow, you are most welcome, dear. xx

• No I usually don't pay attention that closely. I'm not invested in other gaggers too much sadly

• I think it's something we do very naturally and can't help it. I observe but I don't judge. If I see someone say something stupid or offensive and next day asks help I don't choose not to help because what they said previously. Or I don't interact differently with that person even if they were assholes in the past. Even if it was directed to myself.

• I don't either. I usually pretend I don't know they suck and then if they show it in response to me a push button back

• "Oh, he's a douchebag"

• Nah, not really. I normally don't stick around to read other people's opinions and even if I do, I don't make mental notes of what was said.

• Some I do. I forget about people all the time though.

• Unfortunately, I do... I came here with the intention of not noticing anyone here but you people make it so hard to ignore you all.

• If someone is here few minutes just to check notifications and answer a couple of question then I guess they'll hardly remember anything...
    But the people who more time like one hour more remember...

• And yeah it also depend on the user name...
      Like yours sounds good and easy to remember
      Mine is pretty good as well😝

• I think I'm just good at remembering profile pictures, especially paired with usernames, also many gaggers have a particular style or type of question they like to ask

• Yeah right pictures are easy to remember 👍
      Sounds like you've been thinking about this seriously 😶

• Sometimes yeah

• I often notice, yeah.

• yeah sometimes

• nope

• Yeah i do that.

• I block people who annoy me

• Of course I do.

• Yeah.

• Most of the time I don't remember who said what. Many of the people I followed, I no longer remember what question/opinions got me to follow them in the first place.
    Sometimes I do un-follow someone though based on their opinion.

• Yeah I do

What Girls Said 14

• I remember and just make it a little bit harder on them. Just a little. I always remember the people I agree with.

• Lmao yes 😂

• Lol yes

• Mostly trolls who are often anonymous

• Yeah, after a while you start to understand what certain gaggers are like.

• Hahah I remember this one user, every time I see her opinions, it's just always limited for 4-5 words lol

• Nope I am only here for my xper points so I can get my amazon card

• only when what they say goes against my perception of them

• Yeah , like the guy who posts videos in response to questions. I admire that guy.

• Yes. I'm very observant.

• Yeah...

• Haha yes, I do do that.

• yea, when I see more than two stupid qs/answers from the same user I don't even bother opening their questions

• Yeah, like the guy you were trying to convince on that race question. He's said some horribly offensive things, yet he gets offended when some talks about how poor gypsies are. Ask him about their continued stretch of inbreeding, marrying off children, and the enslavement of their women and see how he reacts.

• there were two, where I said not to put us in the same boat or that shooting us without reason is wrong

• The one with putting us in the same boat. Sorry, I can't remember his name.

• I know who you mean, yeah I haven't seen a lot of his stuff but I'm familiar with his icon, he's actually to the left of this question currently in the live feed. Some people just opinions I strongly disagree with and like to push buttons, others are so bad that I avoid them all cost cause it's just miserable