Would you be sad if anybody left gag that you talked to a decent amount?

It's weird to think that people could just delete their account and you'd never hear from them again haha

there are definitely a few people who make this site more entertaining for me so I would notice if they were gone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well back in the old days (yes we are going there) , when people left they used to leave a message to people who they care about so they can stay in contact after the person leave GaG.
    Not sure if that tradition is still about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've had that happen where it's sad to see the user go if you talked to him or her frequently enough. Thankfully, I've had most of those people's contact information to still keep in touch. It's just weird when you go to tag someone or want to share a post and realize they're no longer there, hah.

What Guys Said 30

• I don't know about anyone else, but I'd certainly miss that BCRanger10 guy. He's pretty great.

• Yeah, I was kinda sad when autumn-bunny left. I think I would notice if a few people on here are gone because they make this site a little more entertaining for me...

• Ikr... this question is kind of inspired by her haha I hope she comes back.

• Yeah. I use this more for dicking around and talking to people more so than giving actual advice...

• Not really. Some of the people that I used to interact a lot with deactivated. The only person I really talk to anymore I talk to outside of this site so even if they deactivated I'd still be in contact.

• The girl from around Germany has gone๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    I have deep impression about her.
    I can not remember her account's name though only Miss J

• It's not weird. I have had that happen a few times. I understand your pain. :)

• yup, i've been there before, but i dont wanna be again there. so give me your whatsapp or kik id :D
    kidding :P

• yes, but I have most of the people I care about on a messenger outside of GAG so it's not that much of a big deal, I can stay in contact. But yes, GAG might be less fun

• if i did end up making a friend or two from here, i'd probably leave my email address, Skype id, or any other contact info to keep in touch, would i leave.

• There are a few people who have become inactive on GAG. One GAG member who was liked by many GAG members was @openthedoors. She was a sweet girl and always used to be in a happy mood A few Gurus have become inactive. And there are some inactive members who operate with their whims and fancies. They comment on the board but they are shown as inactive. So all inactive members don't make me feel sad , but a few members when you miss them , you know that you are missing something. That makes you feel a little bit thoughtful.

• Hmmm, not sure if I would call it "sad', but it would be a pity though

• yes it is kind of sad. I've been here 8 years so people go all the time.

• Somewhat , albeit the chances of actually meeting would be extremely rare.
    But a friend is still a friend

• I would be sad. You get used to certain people being there. On the other hand, it seems like there are always new people coming on that are just as interesting.

• Happens time and time again kinda used to it now.

Luckily I have most people's contact info

• Eh, chances are a meeting in real life wasn't gonna happen anyways so I wouldn't be too bummed

• yeah, I would be sad.

• It makes me sad that some gagers said they were gonna deactivate soon๐Ÿ˜ญ

• I really don't talk to that many on here, I've seen them come and go. I guess they moved on.

• I'm not going anywhere yet, dw :3

• Yes, absolutely I would miss them

• Yea.. give me your contact at least.

• I would be discouraged if it was someone i talked to all the time.

• Somewhat, tbh.

• I'll be sad they got a life.

• Yes it would be upsetting, but life goes on.

• I definitely wouldn't care. I dont get attached that easily.

• Yes.

• yes it would because I have a lot of people here that I care about deeply

• Yeah I would be.

What Girls Said 13