How many users blocked you?

In a mere 1.5 months, I was blocked by
a women who had put her hips as profile image,
a woman whom I said homosexuality is a deviant behaviour,
and a Dutch girl who became so angry with me because I claimed the opposite or her idea 😄

0|0
17|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhhh, as far as I know, I'm blocked by three or four people.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maximum 3 people have blocked me on their own because they hate my comments. But some people have not accepted my follow request. So technically they have blocked me but they actually don't intent to block me , but they want to maintain their privacy. Some such people who had not allowed me to follow them previously are now willingly unblocking me and sending follow request.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I've never been blocked that I know of anyway, also I've never blocked anyone on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been blocked by people, but I've got no idea how many. I've blocked about 7 to 8 people in total now I think, but that's because they were either harassing me by following me on my opinions so they can react to that again or I had one guy once who tried to convert me to the Islam.
    I only block people if they really get on my nerves or have send me multiple inappropriate messages and don't stop when I say I'm not interested.
    I don't think a lot of people have blocked me now, since I've been gone for quite some time and just recently returned and a lot of people who had blocked me already quitted GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know and don't care tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Frankly I have no idea. As far as I know I haven't been blocked by anyone. I don't really do the blocking thing either, the only people I've blocked are guys that harasses and spammed my PM with annoying sexual comments. I don't block someone bc I get offended by their opinions, I dont really give a damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care but I sure do block any misogynist I come across. Too bad I can't block this hairy chest guy and all these whiny short guys because they always post anon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know, don't care. Odds are I didn't like them anyway. Just makes it easier for me not to interact with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know, don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I got blocked at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't count lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, it's usually anons who get the saltiest. I think I have a few though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was I the Dutch girl 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • @bente2 I think the Dutch girl is you and the asker is @qwertykeyboard 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots, and I don't even know why...

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea and I do not care to know

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. If someone has blocked me on here I don't know about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I have been a couple of times aswell. Mostly when they can't think of any facts to counter my opinion or they dont like me speaking the ugly truth. Screw them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably at least 10 haha

0|1
    0|0
  • As far as I know 4. 1 because I proved her argument wrong, in a very nice way.. Another I guess because of a photo she sent to another girl on one of my questions. All I said was ugh. The other two I have no idea and don't recall even talking to them on here..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I've been block by some crybabies... Not sure how many though.

0|1
    0|0
  • As far as I'm aware I'm blocked by a angry feminist.

0|1
    0|0
  • tbh I've lost track.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess one black girl, I said she is like man judged by looking
    I dont know she is sensitive...😭

0|0
    0|0
  • 0, just cuz I'm such a likable person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know.. Don't care either

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone has cause I'm nice to everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt anybooty unless they want a piece of this meat by being a cawk blocker 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody because I go always anonymous. Hehehe...

1|1
    0|0