Gag acting weird?

since a few days gag is acting weird
when I tried to open a question of me to see an opinion gag showed no question just white where the question should be
and if I try to scroll down in my questions history gag closes and I have to start it up again
by the way im using my mobile phone for gag

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the people who run this site are pretty weird. They are also incredibly biased in their views. Right wing posters can pretty much say and do what they want but if you get the slightest bit snarky and you don;t share their ultra conservative point of view, they may send a scolding message or kick you off outright. I know someone who was and she was an articulate and thoughtful member.

Conservatives get on here and state their racist, homophobic and dishonest points of view and are clearly not held to the same standard as the rest of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try the app version and see if it still does it

What Girls Said 1

• Hi! Sorry to hear your'e having issues using the site. Are you using GAG on a browser or the app? What is your specific device? Also, if possible, screenshots of the issue would be very helpful to us. Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• GAG doesn't just act weird. It is weird.