Does it ever seem like there is an atmosphere of racism against Africans here on G@G?

• yes
    48%(11)35%(16)Vote22%(5)
  • no
    52%(12)65%(30)Vote78%(18)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• If anything there is an atmosphere of hatred towards Turkish GAGers

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Not as much as African Americans are against whites

3|2
    4|0
  • Yes, there are so many racist people here who don't want to admit they are racist. This is just their outlet...

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not just here... it's almost everywhere

1|0
    0|0
  • It sure as shit won't help by asking these questions...

1|0
    0|0
  • ----No-----

0|0
    0|0
  • No not in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you people get your info? Lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a lot of black worship going on all over the place that I'm sick of.
    Not kissing ass is not racism.

1|0
    3|0
  • I dont know. Why you say so?

0|0
    0|0
  • . No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • every time I see an OP ask a question like this I block them and in the end I don't have to deal with racism.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sorry but please tell me where you get your information.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • You're more than welcome to block me or report me or whatever. Don't ask if you don't want someone's honest opinion

• Yeah, some people need to know their place; and you're a prime example of this. You're a bigot with a warped perception who's intellectual capacity can't go past victim blaming. I'm so sick of people using their anecdotal experiences as though they make a compelling argument. If you want to show me that blacks have nothing to complain about don't tell me about who said what; show me things like education rates, incarceration rates, poverty rates, life expectancy etc... "Especially those who are facing those laws" If you yourself faced institutionalized racism you like anyone else would want (and rightfully so) compensation no matter how much time has passed. It may be 2016 but the impacts of past discriminatory policies do persist to this day but I you're unwilling to see the big picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH0WD4XpoJ8

• Oh it is there...

1|0
    1|0
  • No. Haven't seen much of anything against Africans on this site, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I'm aware of.

There's an ism bias towards people who can't prove their statements.

0|0
    0|0