Has anyone else noticed that G@G is slowly but surely turning you into a savage?

I've totally noticed that I've become very savage haha! Savage meaning that you won't hold back your opinion as much and will break through barriers to have your point heard. For example, in a question I asked a while ago, I got this really annoying anonymous troll... Before GAG I might've politely asked them to leave. But I've noticed that I simply said "Please just buzz off," with literally zero guilt. I'm a naturally polite person, but I've noticed that sometimes I just don't care anymore ๐Ÿ˜…โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ have you seen this kind of stuff happening to you also?

• Yes. Totally.
  • Maybe...
  • Not at all.
    Vote C
  • I haven't changed
    Vote D
  • Other/comment/see results
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• This place might change but it's important for people to not change themselves into retarded trolls, people come here for help and fun and taking advantage of either means that person is bored, miserable and has way too much time on its hands or just a loser, dont let this change you :) it's a shame when good hearts start to loose colour because of those who have none

• Wow! Great answer Kolya! I loved the way you worded and explained this :) and I haven't really changed as a person, I've simply just become a bit more blunt and straightforward haha but thanks!

• Ahah yeah! When my patience is gone I lose my "polite filter" real fast ๐Ÿ˜…โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ It doesn't mean that I become rude necessarily, just much more blunt haha

• Thanks:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this site is making me turn into one savage being in real life! In real life, I'm seen as a reserved girl. Lately, I've been shamelessly sharing my viewpoints in such direct manner if I couldn't handle someone's gullibility or someone's insecurity.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• Interacting with people on the internet can definitely bring out the worst in you, particularly if you're not prepared for the onslaught of abuse, prejudice, rage and trolling.

I've seen far worse on other sites that make GaG look tame by comparison. So GaG hasn't changed me at all. I don't have any kind of negative reaction on here, I'm utterly immune. Okay, I might yawn occasionally.

• Ahaha okay nice nice! I'm not like drastically changed, don't get me wrong, I've just simply become a bit more straightforward in my day to day interactions and I've realized that I kinda don't care anymore haha

• Nice! Just don't let it get to ya

• you sometime have to take a sip from the cup of madness to survive the insane surrounding you, a drink will not make you insane just a little odd but with better resistance

• Ugh ugh ouga bouga me want club you.

• Based on what you wrote, I wouldn't call you a savage in he least bit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• This actually made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ And I didn't mean JUST on here ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค— I've noticed that I've become savage in my day to day interactions also haha! Also... Trust me, I can get real savage sometimes on here ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Kinda like you knew it was time to stop dabbing when 10 year old white kids started doing it

• Omfg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is the best thing I've read all day!! It's so true omg!

• Haha I've remained myself... but indeed you read things on here what make you think "oh dear :o "...
    Just stay nice and polite, that's a nice attitude. I try to do the same :D

• I don't think it's G@G as much as it's just life in general that's made me more blunt, since I've found that being honest is the best way to get by with your dignity intact.

• That's very true. I definitely don't think it was JUST G@G's influence, but it was definitely there nonetheless โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ

• All a part of the maturing process, keep being awesome xD

• Ahaha thanks man xD you too!

• Yes. lol. Probably because on here sometimes... people just won't freaking listen to reason. haha. They're all crazy! Soooo to get ur point across sometimes u gotta get a little crazy too. @_@

• Ahaha yeah that's true! There's a good handful of really arrogant and ignorant users on here for sure! I always hold myself to a higher standard and don't stoop to their level... But ugh... It's so hard sometimes ๐Ÿ˜…โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ

• If "please buzz off" is savage, what does that make me? I have no issue telling people to fuck off face to face.
    I was an asshole before GaG and I'll be one after.

• Ahah good point good point. I guess it just seemed savage compared to how the conversation was flowing prior to that. And that's savage for me personally ๐Ÿ˜…

• 100% , i am not sure gag is healthy for me or not lol

• Ahaha I'd say a good mix of both for most people! It's definitely got its pros and cons, but so does every website โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ

• Yes, that is nothing new on here. That is why i left here one time
    cause i got fed up with all the hate. So i feel for you i know how you feel.

• Yeah I completely understand what you mean! There's a lot going on here all the time, but not everyone is irritating so hey ๐Ÿค—

• Yeah, the one thing i just hope is the people under 18 are
      using tools to protect them self on here cause there is lot
      stuff happening on here and really we need Administrators
      to set up accounts with tools to keep younger people safe
      on here.

• I've always been savage like that. I'm actually nicer on here than in real life..

• Eh sometimes

• I haven't changed. I was savage before I got here...

• No, not at all. I'm nice to everyone

• That's good to hear, I am too... To an extent, but when my buttons are pushed too much I just kinda loose my polite filter haha

• Okay. But I personally don't do that. I have no use for foolishness

• Fair enough

• I was born savage

• Only online, the same questions over and over again

What Girls Said 9

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2223023-how-do-i-finger-myself-make-it-feel-good

It has made me a savage. See my opinion above to see what I mean. Lol.

• I thought it was just me lol!! But i dont blame GAG. I think its the powers of being hidden behind a computer screen lol

• Ahaha!! You're not alone! Okay, I thought it was that at first too, but I've noticed that I've been influenced enough that I've even started becoming savage in person ๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ

• I've always been pretty blunt and straight forward.

• Nice! So you're a natural savage, much respect! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

• You sound cute, I don't think telling someone to buzz off is rude. I think you can just argue so much on here you don't are anymore.

• Ahaha thanks! And yeah, I've noticed exactly that happening!

• Of course.
    If you went back through all of my opinions on G@G, you'd probably notice a few changes ahaha

• Ahah yeah same here! I've definitely gone though a dynamic change though ๐Ÿ˜‚ At first I was super polite etc. Now I'm just super straightforward haha

• Yeah same ahah

• I don't ever remember not being savage when it's well earned. ;)

• Ahaha nice nice! ๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ

• Interesting point of view, but I disagree. I don't feel that way.

• hmm nope

• does seem like there's a lot of trolls on here sadly