How many people use the phone app and what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't like the app when I downloaded it. It didn't have all the features and the look was weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• I use it from time to time on my tablet so I don't have to run upstairs to a real computer all the time. If I had to rely on it for all of my access to this site, I'd delete my account. I can see its value, but it has far too many limitations for me. The push notifications are probably the most useful feature to me.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like it. It doesn't have the scroll to top button, and when I click on a notification for a reply comment it only brings up my opinion - not the original question as well.

I keep the app installed for phone notifications but use the browser version 😊

• I like it but one thing that I don't like is how on my browser I get notifications on who like my opinion. on the app it doesn't let me know.

• never used it

What Guys Said 1

• I've never tried. Curious on the answers.