Do you get messages from catfish on GAG?

I've had fake accounts try and get me to sext a lot.. This is strange AF though.. I'm thinking this is probably the same person but this chick keeps making new accounts just to message me. It's not even like she is trying to get nudes or anything. It's just casual conversation.. Why would someone go through the trouble of cat fishing just for conversation? Do you guys run into this as well?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have. A "girl" once messaged me saying she worked as a massage parlor... she asked me advice on how to provide a better service and how to market the "happy ending" business. I played along for a while, "she" asked me endless questions and some of them where not even sexual. I got bored eventually and stopped responding.

I also got one of a flat tire... but I later realized some people received those messages as well XD

As far as I know, the other people that have messaged me asking for advice and stuff are legit. At least I'd like to think so.

What Girls Said 13

• I've experienced it once and blocked the dude, but she, or whatever girls may just see the pic of you shirtless on your profile and assume that you're interested in sexting with them. Its not like it seems suggestive but look at it this way, if you are going to try a guy who has a picture of pepe the frog versus a ripped shirtless dude...

Hope this helped

• Yes all the time!! But people have admitted it to me. I just don't care enough to tell anyone... yet.

• I often wonder how other people handle the obvious catfishees.

Like, sometimes I play with them and they often end up blocking me.

Do most users block them, or just ignore them, or give them enough line to trap themselves?

• Not a clue, but even if it was a greasy old dude behind the screen pretending to be a hot chick I'd still have a conversation if they're cool lol

• maybe she just wants to have casual conversation with out the risk of someone she knows finding out as she may just want to talk about things that people in her life make fun of her for

• No, all the male catfishes I get hint about how pretty I am etc...
    I've come to the conclusion THEY WANT DICK PICS FROM ME.

• You should be sending them dick pics instead of femdoming them all.

• Oh I was keeping that shit DL. Thought you PMd me that for a reason baha. You turning straight savage luci.. don't even give a fuck if people know you slootin on some dudes boyfriend now.

• bahaha they don't know the full story
      0 fks given

• If a new user even messages me with a hi or hey... I'll block them immediately. I don't mess around with that shit

• I think it's happened to me bc they just pop up saying hi like we talked before then I shut it down they get mad and it's a continuing process whether it's them or someone else, very weird people indeed

• I wouldn't know

• Who is she? I wanna catfish her.

• She probably enjoys your company
    Just allow messages only from followers if that girl bothers you

• I just get along but don't really care lol :D

• that reminds me, are you a guy or a girl?

What Guys Said 23

• 1|1
  • A few times, yes. Oh fuck... I remember this one time some "chick" tried to scam me with an app that "her" and "her boyfriend" made. I told her I'd report her and she insisted that I can fuck her in the ass instead...
    I even screenshotted that and posted it here on a question (asked about her since I wasn't the only one she targeted). Got an mho for that.
    Shame I don't have the pic anymore.

• No. Catfish are animals who don't even have hands. How could one message me?

ferrebeekeeper.files.wordpress.com/.../catfish.jpg

• LOL! This is kind of awesome! I've had it from a few but not too many recently. And yes--it's safe to assume all those "girls" are actually guys! lol!

• Nah, most of the people that have messaged me are certified legit. If a catfish messages me, it would be fairly obvious so I would ignore their messages.

• Yep a lot from different accounts
    Must be the same girl
    I'll tell her/him to message you instead 😜

• I keep getting old ass lady catfishes telling me their freaking cougar fantasies with their high school boy friends 😫🔫

• Once or twice, but not for a while now.

• very rarely

• I dont think fishes can use internet

• Nope

• Nope, I reject follow request more than insurance claims get rejected.

• Well, you are pretty popular in here. Seems like you have a "stalker". :) Never happened to me.

• Nope. I don't allow them to message me.

• No..

• Time wasters and lonely souls abound on the internet.

• No you haven't.

• 99% of girls on here are guys.

• I've never had a fish talk to me before. Sure you weren't on drugs?

• Yeah dbmusic does shit like that

• Nobody messages papa harambe because girlsaskguys is racist

• Just pull out your weiner