Do you like to get private messages in GAG and carry on a conversation?

To me honestly it bothers me when I see a private message, because I suck at carrying on plus I rather answer questions and get points than wasting time with private messages how about you?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it so I don't open my messages

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 35

• Sure, if the messages aren't pervy in nature. Some people have messaged me for advice and I was glad to help out as best as I could. I'm more likely to give a serious and honest answer when someone messages me.

Then there's people that have messaged me to strike up conversations (mainly girls). Some of those conversations have resulted in us exchanging contact info and talking outside of G@G on other platforms such as WhatsApp, Snapchat, and Facebook :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have written in my brief description not to send me private messages. But somehow as I have lot of followers they do send me messages. I receive 2 messages per month but I try to talk less. I have a policy not to send any private message to any one. And up to now I have never initiated a single private message on my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's OK even I suck at carrying on a conversation... Sometimes when the other person doesn't respond with equal enthusiasm

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate texting however there is one person I will PM on here and they know who they are. But other than them no, I will not PM others. Its too much of an annoyance/hassle to me.

1|1
    0|1
  • www.court-records.net/.../miles-determined(c).gif

I actually do. Some users interest me and I like to talk to people who interest me. So yes, I do private message people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind getting private messages and I have gotten a lot of them over the years being on gag.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most enjoyable conversations and laughs I've had on GAG have mostly come through PMs, so that's a yes from me.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only message I've ever gotten was from a mom asking me for sex.
    Legit too.
    No, I didn't take the offer, I have a girlfriend.

I wish I got more messages though!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I was like "wow they have bots on here too?" And then I started asking questions to see if they're actually a bot, it was an actual person.
      I won't give usernames or anything to anyone who asks though, they're married and wanted to keep the messages private.

• Not really.. I got some weird PM's before I changed my profile to private and allowed messages from followers only..

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me. Made a friend here that I now talk to outside of this forum.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I don't like whiny messages where the the person won't leave me alone or listen to my advice. If they are a cool person with a good sense of humor then I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah I like messaging with people... if it's actually someone I like or find interesting from what they post. Else I just keep it short

0|0
    0|0
  • There have been many times when it was handy to continue an in depth discussion via PM.

1|0
    0|0
  • i do if we are getting on well or have stuff to discuss without the input of others. not here for 'points'

0|0
    0|0
  • they can be a pleasant surprise

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them but I rarely get any

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love getting messages and talking to people. I wish it happened more often. If someone follows me I will talk to them

0|0
    0|1
  • usually yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love private messages tbh. I'm addicted to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's nice

0|0
    0|0
  • depends really, sometimes I do, sometimes not.. have made a couple of good friends via it

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind. Its fun. People can always message me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Warning!
    If a girl says yes, a guy will now pm them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna pm you and we're gonna have an awkward conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I love PMs from genuine chicks here. This is is reason I am here. 😊🌷

0|0
    0|0
  • im just tryna slide in those DMs though 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I disabled them.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't bother me tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• Depends on the person, but, yes, typically, I don't mind having conversations with others on here. It's only a problem if the person acts creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Que everyone sending you a private message.
    I'm slow at answering but I like PMs :P

1|2
    0|0
  • Depends who it is, but I chat regularly with a few people who have turned out to be awesome.
    Answering questions is good but I like the 1x1 with like minded people. There are heaps of dicks though so weeding them out is frustrating

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even open my messages tbh

1|0
    0|1
  • I love it when I am PMed. I never have the guts to initiate the conversation, but as soon as they start it I am all in. They can be so entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind if they're interesting, and I'm not busy at theach time... assuming they're not an uber creep.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate it, i don't even open the messages

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, some people here are pretty cool. Others are total pervs. It's depends, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they need help, i'll help them
    i've also had some good conversations with a couple girls who helped me out
    but if it's just small talk, i'm the same
    i either won't answer or try and exit out if they keep sending me multiple messages

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont like it

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the person & the subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I get them, then I get them. I enjoy talking to people, so. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Agreed. There are a few I like to message but not many.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to have private messages but only if it leads to something and generally doesn't work with me and plus open conversations is healthier and more time girls on here won't private even if you like a guy because guys naturally always make the first move

• If it's an interesting message then I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • the gag system is annoying jk

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig it. We'll always get some stale conversation or unwanted msgs mixed in but overall, I like it.

0|0
    0|0