Do you get annoyed when people ask "is it okay" questions on GaG?

It pisses me off beyond belief, live your life the way you want to.

• Yes
    33%(7)39%(17)Vote43%(10)
  • No, they need advice
    67%(14)61%(27)Vote57%(13)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, most of the time, people really are just looking for input. It may seem silly, but it is what it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't need advice, they just need validation. Which I'm happy to provide for a reasonable fee.

What Girls Said 10

• Well they want an opinion or advice. What I don't like is "rate me" "am I hot/attractive" is like 😧 why ask this, everyone has different likes and the asker should work on self esteem and self confidence so the opinion of others don't shape them or define them

• People who ask this stuff aren't just asking for the hell of it... There's reasons they're not "living how they want to". Maybe they'd rather be considerate of other people and put them first. Maybe they have anxiety and self esteem issues and are hoping for some support and validation regarding a decision they're unsure about. But it doesn't really matter what their reason is. If they feel they need advice that's what GaG is here for. This question you've asked is way more unnecessary than the ones that annoy you.

• I have been Here, dear, Nearly 3 Years as of Sunday and I never Mind... Helping Someone, hun. It's my Duty, this is What I Signed up For and More.
    However, when I Give them my Best from the Rest advice, and they Either get Mad at Me, Argue with me or Keep on Going over and over the Same thing Again and Again, my Friend, right on the Same Question I have Commented on, for months on End, that's When, I get a bit irritated. xx

• I mean asking if things are okay to do is a natural thing for people to ask. It's not that big of a deal dude.

• Unless they're purposely trolling by asking ''Is it ok if I cheat on my girlfriend because I need sex'', they need advice.

• Some are valid, others are just looking for justification.

• Well, what's an example of a valid one?

• I don't know, but some people are clearly genuinely confused about if what they're asking about is okay or not.
      I prefer it when they give all the details and don't get upset when people say things they don't want to hear.

• Not near as much as the penis size questions.

• This is a site where you ask questions so you are supposed to expect that.

• no i dont get annoyed

• Well usually they ask "is it okay" when everyone knows its most likely not okay

What Guys Said 13

• Not at all.

• I get more annoyed by the trolling fetish posts. I know what you mean, but I think the 'is it OK' crowd are just looking for reassurance and advice. I can live with that.

• Only if it is obviously stupid like "Girls, is it okay if I wank my little baby dick while watching dora the explorer?"

• yeah, but only because in 90% of the time something stupid comes after that.

is it okay to masturbate if I'm a girl?

bullshit like that

• Yes. They should know that it is wrong for girls to masturbate!

{ Disclaimer! Recent questions necessitate the addition of a sarcasm disclaimer so that readers who cannot recognize it will not be so offended. This is sarcasm! }

• Is it ok to be a pain in the ass?

• I usually don't get annoyed by those questions but if it's a dumb one then yeah I would be a little annoyed...

• Not really.. We all get xper for answering.

• Is it okay if I don't agree with you?

• The question night be annoying but the content is not, if the content is annoying... next topic

• No, not really, they are just asking for help.

• No, they need advice and it's my job to give it to them.

• You need help dude if this 'pisses you off'

• Well explain to me, why?

• It's ok to get annoyed but you just seem crazy when you get angry about it. It's not that big of a deal

• Yes. It amazes me beyond belief how some people seem to need a manual on how to live life.