Have you given out your phone number to any GAGers?

• Yes I have
    35%(17)33%(29)Vote31%(12)
  • I haven't and wouldn't
    50%(24)48%(42)Vote46%(18)
  • I would give it out but have not
    15%(7)19%(16)Vote23%(9)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Given out to guys or girls?
Update

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, all the gaggers I'm friends with are in other countries and I don't want to spend a fortune on international fees thanks.

1|1
    0|0
    • whatsapp

• Show All
    • Hmm OK. with the ones in close I prefer WhatsApp or telegram because I rather write on the pc if we text a lot

• I'm* close

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, to a very few members. Have also exchanged emails and KIK. Have couple of addresses, also.

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 31

• Well, yes and no. I've given out kik information and even facebook info to people. I once gave out my number directly to a person, but they ignored the message and diverted conversation, so I mean it's whatever 😂. So I technically have given it out once, but I've never texted/called another GAGer with it. There has also been whatsapp with a couple people, and I guess that uses the number... If that counts.

I would do give it out if I felt I could trust them and that I'd get along with them. I generally prefer to just stay on kik with someone.

1|1
    0|0
    • Whos this lady that ignores your messages! ?

• @iFarted I never shall reveal my secrets! It was awhile back though. I mean, I found out later that they just have a strict self policy of not giving out their number to any people they met online, so I guess it wasn't personal? 😂

• I feel your pain =(

• I have, to just a couple people. but usually Skype works just fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • i haven't. i wouldn't say i never would but i would be pretty cautious about giving it out

0|1
    0|0
  • I hand my number out like a pamphlet man.

1|1
    0|0
  • Been here 7 years, yes I have. Still talk to some users via phone and social media that aren't here anymore! 📲🖥

1|1
    0|0
    • I would give my contact info/phone number to guys and girls, although the guys don't respond as much.

• One girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no I don't give it out to anyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • 867-5309eieiine

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep, I exchanged numbers with three girls and one ex user.

0|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Tdieseler, I hear ya on that one. Since I don't message anyone, those girls reached out to me first. If they never reached out to me, I would've never exchanged numbers with them :p

• Its the way to these days... you know... to weed out the riff raff. Half of the reason i dont take numbers from girls is because there are soooo many fake numbers these days... so i dont even bother calling or texting. but if im genuinely interested... i can figure out her interest by giving her mine.

• Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Only 2 people before. I Only do it if you have talked to the person for a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, that's not ever going to happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i have

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope no one's asked for it

0|1
    0|0
  • 867-5309. Just ask for Jenny.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah to 3-4 people... soon one more hopefully :P