Sarcastic jokes not allowed on GaG anymore?

LOL first it was the dildo NOW it's sarcastic jokes getting removed. What is going on on GAG ๐Ÿ˜‚ My opinion wasn't even offensive. Is fggit not allowed on GaG or what? I'm so confused. Please enlighten me. Why are mods so sensitive these days? Can't make jokes? ๐Ÿ˜‘

Plus its the second opinion on @MakingMeHiiiigh questions that got removed ๐Ÿ˜‚ We're good friends lol tf, the joke was an inside joke๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm laughing too much rn whos the salty mod hanging around his question and reporting my opinions huh? ๐Ÿ‘€

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• The second line of "defense" on here is the moderator. The first is usually the user who reports an "infraction". But the final line is the administrator. So after being reported, the post may be hidden by a mod and forwarded to an admin for final decision, or it may be "un-hidden". So the argument should be aimed at the administrators, not the moderators. And if you wish to argue with the administrators (which actually works sometimes, if you are in the right), be knowledgeable of the rules in the FAQs, because those are the guidelines you should be following, whether you agree with them or not.

• No, it seems the Moderators are forming the Humour Gestapo. You will see opinions or questions removed for the only reason being "Non-sense" at times just because it was a joke that while wasn't offensive, it isn't up to their standards of relevancy. I recently had a post removed by a Mod for "Non-sense" then it was re-added by another Mod who clearly had a sense of humour. Be weary of the Humour Gestapo.

• Posts can only be added back by admins, notherwise moderators. Mods only temporarily hide them. I've had some of mine wrongly hidden as well.

However, Moderators with poor performance records (hiding things that shouldn't be hidden repeatedly) don't stay moderators for long.

I had a post hidden not long ago that was just a gift of a girl laughing and a comment that said..."some. moderator hid my post". LOL.

You can't do that as a mid. That's not how it works. People are free to criticize. ๐Ÿ™‹

• Ugh... my question on me leaving was removed too... why what was it mods, nonsense? So many sensitive pussies around here. I.

Yeah I don't know. I think mods don't understand context. If you are joking then you are just joking. So what now? They are banning words altogether? Now everytime you nigga or faggit, or cunt the comment is going to be removed?

Is my comment already too charged for you? Can't handle it?

Good, good... this SJW nonsense got Trump elected ya know?

Not triggered enough? Stop being such sensitive bitches tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

• Nice emojis... ๐Ÿ˜‚ To ๐Ÿ˜‘ To ๐Ÿ™„ Back to ๐Ÿ˜‚ Typical women moods, bahaha.

• Don't ask the mods.. They pass limits that others get their comments hidden/removed over. I was blocked by a mod with cheer for merely asking a few uber mod questions. It's not about the "guidelines" it's about whether you are liked enough.

• You mean me m8?

I don't remember blocking you, but if I did. It wasn't for disagreeing with me. I have never once done that.

I do my very best to read and interpret the rules correctly. I even ask admins before I do anything that I'm unsure about.

• Honestly I don't remember. But I just unblocked you. If I block you again, I'll be sure to tell you why next time. โœŒ

• @CheerGirl38139 There was no reason in the first place, but ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• I get sarcastic all the time, that's weird

• The moderators are weird, they seem to target specific people, I've seen much worst posts that are still up no one removed them

• My question was also taken off because it was about one of the editors, because they don't like it when they lose a debate.

• mods are getting too sensitive these days.
    some of my opinions were removed too, that was not even close to being offensive

• Wow, I think GaG is passing the line, most of us are adults. Making a site to strick is not a good idea if you want it to be active.

• May be because there are some members under 18. And their number is increasing day by day. This language is not suitable in communicating with them.

• I guess that would sound reasonable however majority of under 18s swear far far more than over 18s do ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• True , they are immature and need to be taken care of. I have seen a girl Lxxx. Some boy talked something rough that she did not like and she got rough and had to cancel that account and get a new one. Another girl hxxxx posted a boob picture and got disappointed and had to cancel her account and make a new one. So in other words , they don't know what they do and are not in control of their actions , so GAG has a policy to minimize their frustration.

• Once I got a warning for calling someone (b-i). They were posting pictures together , hence I was getting feelings that they could be such type of girls.

• You can thank the special snowflake SJW's and Feminists. They aren't happy unless they are exercising power over someone else to crush their voice.

• Usually only the someone takes it the wrong way and reports it lol

• Did you hear about the blind prostitute? You have to hand it to her.

Can I make that joke?

• What was your opinion?

• And there are some mods who actually do it because they don't like you and can. I find it strange that my post can be blocked but some post by mods which seem very offensive are kept. So don't let anyone tell you different whether they are new or not like anywhere there are double standards.

What Girls Said 8

• I find that the choices for moderators is questionable to say the least. I don't like having minors/really young people moderate the site because what ends up happening is a lot of bias and immature decisions towards what gets removed and what doesn't. Obviously the users they favour get more lenient treatment and can get away with more (unless their opinion is blatantly egregious).
    The false sense of authority that most mods on any site get also gets on my nerves. I'm sure they had a sense of humour before becoming mods lol (ready for my opinion to be removed for nonsense)

• I don't know of a more scarcstic person here than myself. LOL.

The tridk is, keeping it within the posting rules. The other thing is, sarcasm seems (to me) to be mainly a thing that only works well with people who's first language is English. Not so much with others.

And as someone else said, sarcasm is sometimes hard to decipher in writing, especially if the other person isn't familiar with your style.

Fyi, I've had posts hidden by other mods at times. They usually get reinstated because the moderator that hid them was fairly new, and didn't really understand the rules... they have to get up to apeed

• I am well aware of sarcasm as I use it myself. Perhaps you could clarify when you are joking towards your mates, as not everyone recognizes sarcasm over the internet. I do not know who hid you and your friend's comments, none of us do. If you have a concern, you should message an admin on here since they make the final decisons on anything moderators hide.

• Sarcasm is allowed. "Fggit" is not really allowed because it's an offensive and homophobic word, plus it's often used in antagonistic contexts.
    Follow the guidelines, or feel free to find another site that suits your needs.

• They removed my question for being in all caps ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the question was literally "DOES WRITING IN CAPS MAKE YOU FEEL AGITATED? TRY IT"

• As I've stated before, I'm against the way moderators are chosen.
    Weaklings should not be given any kind of power until they get strong enough to deal with life.

• Maybe add a "sarcasm tag" or "inside joke" tag? Is there such a thing or an emoji for such a thing? Is there even a list of valid emoji's somewhere on here?

• **Jokes not allowed on GaG

ftfy.