Do you ever regret joining GAG?

I'd go with sometimes. Maybe even a lot, especially the last few weeks. But I don't know it'd be kinda hard to stay away

• Yeah I regret it a lot
    16%(3)18%(7)Vote19%(4)
  • No I don't
    42%(8)52%(21)Vote62%(13)
  • Sometimes
    42%(8)30%(12)Vote19%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh so many times and yet something always draws me back 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah man, I spend my time on GAG with no ragrets, namamsayin'?
    https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-18-2015/iu9NwX.gif

But yeah, I think GAG has actually been a positive influence on my life if anything. My general emotional state actually has improved/matured quite a bit I'd say since I joined a year and a half or so ago. I've also found some people who I'd probably never have interacted with if I didn't go on GAG. There is no way I could regret that.

There's been ups and downs sure, but I think GAG was just what I needed just at the right time.

What Girls Said 6

• No regrets. At least it's a waste of time that can earn me money

• No because I because I can log off

• It took me over, lol

• i don't regret for now

• Sometimes only

• Yes, sometimes I do

What Guys Said 11

• Nah, the day I regret it will be the day that I stop coming on here. I don't find it a problem to leave sites like this if they get boring or irritating.

• No regrets and still going strong with it.

• Why would anyone regret it? If they did they can simply never log in again (as I did with Farcebook, FB-free for 8 months now). No website is a purgatory in hell or the Hotel California. Apparently the one that regrets it but logs in to answer anyway is a sadomasochist and a self-harm junkie.

• It's my biggest regret in life

• No it's fun

• Nope. This site is just a time waster for me. It doesn't consume my life and I don't use it when I got things going on.

• I noticed that when you debate against the administration people and they lose the debate they report and your question gets taken down. For bringing down standards... Isn't doing that also bringing down standards?

• I love it here!

• Sometimes

• Sometimes.