Is it possible to gain 1,000 xper points in 1 day 24 hours?

• Yes its possible but improbable
    61%(11)66%(25)Vote70%(14)
  • Yes its possible its not that hard
    6%(1)8%(3)Vote10%(2)
  • No its not possible
    17%(3)11%(4)Vote5%(1)
  • Its only possible if you wrote 3 mytakes in 1 day and got all promoted and featured plus answering questions within that same day
    16%(3)15%(6)Vote15%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's possible if you spend the entire day here answering lots and lots of questions.
    And if your Takes got promoted.
    But I doubt someone would do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• for me if I spent six hours writing mytakes. that were either society and culture or entertainment and arts, as an influencer I'd get them all auto-featured
    and then I'd have 1250 xper

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• It wouldn't be that easy, but I think it could be done.

• Yes, it'd be difficult though

• Try and see. Do an experiment. If it works, please let us know! :)

• I have been I think I just suck lol maybe if I had answered 200 questions a day then if the question asker would upvote all my 200 I answered that would equal 400 plus say I asked 5 questions that day and gave mh within one day to both genders that's 2 + giving 2 for both would be 4 plus 4 4 more times cause 5 is the maxium I can ask that's only 20 still not enough. I'd have to then write 3 mytakes and get each promoted and featured that's 600 +420 then I'd have enough. :) so impossible for me since I suck at mytakes according to the stupid admins and I am not an editor so my chances of having a mytake featured is less likely :(

• G@g needs to give you one:)

• they should :P like when they have so called "experts" with the green symbol coming and giving people advice.

• *cracks knuckles* All in the name of science

• it's possible but may take a bit of footwork

• Yeah if you devote your entire day to this site

• I don't think it is possible.

• I believe it is possible.

What Guys Said 10

• Legendary Master Klaatu51 earned over 20K Xper in a week. It's absolutely possible, fella.

• I think there's a limit on how many takes you can submit in a day, otherwise it would be slightly easier. Even then, I still think it's possible but very difficult. Why would anyone want to do that anyways?

• I am so close to 7000 for amazon gift card again lol and just need 900 points now.

• Yes it's possible but it will be very hard to achieve and it will take up a lot of time.

• Yes, I know someone who did that

• I might do it this weekend.. I'm in a hurry to get to guru

• I am in a hurry to get back to 7000 for another 25 amazon gift card lol.

• You have to be first opinion to many questions and right a couple good mytakes

• Yeppp its possible

• Talk about grinding...

• Can you answer 1000 questions? If so then yes

even at 100 questions per hour. 10 hours later boom 1000 xp

• plus upvoted you can get an extra point and being the first to answer a question you get more xepr there's many ways to get points on here.

• I've only been on here for about 9 hours? I don't know.. it's been too long as it is.