What do you people use inboxing for on this site?

I get gagers who chat like hi how are you and I'm like fine what about you. And it's a very stale convo, personally I use chat to ask specific questions which I don't want everyone to see. Or discuss something personal with someone who may help on here.

Do people full on befriend people on gag, there are names I recognise and know that they know their stuff. But all online stuff seems really fake to me and although I can get helpful opinions from here, that's about all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the time it tends to be if I want to say something directly to someone without diverting too much attention from someone else's thread. Often when I message someone I've already exchanged several public messages with them on a question thread.

People message me also, often for follow up advice or explanation. Or maybe just to say hi or whatever.

I don't have any agenda with it, it's just conversation. It's good to converse with people sometimes.

Not everyone feels they can engage in online conversations and online friendships. If you feel that it's fake then that's fine, it just means that it's not for you. It's no different to many forms of communication that happened in the past, it's just been influenced by technology. People used to have penpals, for example.

• That's fine and what I generally do, but some people are like hi and I'm thinking do I know you? And say hi back anyway, nothing is really said after that and then a week later the same convo and a week later the same convo. It just gets me thinking if you have nothing to say or ask then why speak.

• Yes, I totally agree with you. If someone just says hi then that doesn't constitute a conversation, that's just like fishing for conversation. If someone initiates or replies with one or two word answers then it will be a very short conversation as far as I'm concerned, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I came on Here, dear, Nearly 3 years ago as of Sunday, to Help Others with their issues. It just so Happened that in this time, I acquired a Few good friends and with 636 Followers that I have, No one is Fake. Everyone under the Sun has a Pulse and a Heart beat, Online and Off.
    I don't write Long Letters in Messages, but do Politely Reply to every Girl or Guy who Writes me and is a Follower, which are the Only Ones, hun, allowed to do this.
    And it's Anyone on this Site who May or May not find this a Delight To... Write More in Store. xx

• Yeah you've always been lovely seen you around here for the past year. I've just Gorton annoyed with guys who ask me stuff like look at this pic and it's a covered or uncovered Dick or a hairy chest. Hell this one guy sent me a vid of him masturbating, it was somewhat on topic, but I never asked for it.

I was just starting to think 80% of messages were of the silly kind. I didn't want to do the follow first rules since then I'd have these people following me as well. And I guess I'm too kind to block people, but I figured they'd just make another account. So yeah was just curious what others use them for.

• Thank you for the Like and the Kind compliments Here, dear, and I am Diplomatic and mostly a straight shooter who goes with the flow of the some of these Ignoramus "Hairy Dick" Questions and mostly I Sock and then Block when someone is Rude and Crude. Real easy when someone, hun, is like this on here and has it coming. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, dear. xx

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I don't myself but everyone has there preference. They probably just chatting with friends some are just hitting on everything that has pulse lol.

• Some use to to ask questions, some use it for devious intentions, some use it to form friendships, some use it to get to know someone better.

Personally, I only use it to reply to some people :)

• To help some that don't want to ask their question to everyone on here

• Don't use it

• Sexting with girlsaskguys system

• You can be genuine with anyone in any setting. Just has to be the right person.

• I know that people are genuine, I am. But I also know that some people give kick accounts then WhatsApp and ring each other, know each others addresses and such visit and see each other.

• It cool I didn't describe my thoughts well. I mean not fake as in liars just fake in it doesn't feel real. Like there's no physical evidence and while I can believe these are people's opinions. I don't always believe these are people's pictures.

• Oh yeah plenty of people use fake pictures

What Girls Said 0