What's so wrong with having a G@g crush?

I saw a question about gag crushes recently. Most answers on it were like how pathetic it is to have such crushes...
There are pretty interesting people on this site. So obviously one may get attracted to the way they answer, the way they look etc. What's so wrong with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because you'll never meet that person. Or at least have a veeeery low chance of it.

There are fun sounding people and there are one or two atttractive ones, but to have a genuine crush on someone needs more than that I tthink, personally.

• Well I think that there's nothing wrong it. You talk to people on different social media and get to know them better.

• Nothing inherently ' wrong' with it. It's just that if you're going to put in all of that effort to get to know people well enough to start liking someone, why not do it in real life where something has a real chance of happening?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with it. You may be attracted to them by how they carry themselves and over time if you're around long enough you get to know people's personalities. I don't have any crushes on here per se, but there are few people I would definitely love to kick it with if GAG ever had like a reunion party somewhere. But hey... if you have a crush and you can make something serious out of it, more power to you! You've got my support.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• A lot of people below say that they don't have a problem with it but then follow it up with "but...". That said, I see no problem period with it, however :-) I just had no idea it actually happened. Just so you all know, if anyone has a crush on me they can ya know... PM me and we can do a Las Vegas date or something. Because I'm here and available...

:::crickets:::

• i don't think there is anything wrong with it in theory. why shouldn't a person be capable of developing a crush on someone here. the fact is people can get to know people intimately sometimes more so than some situations in real life

• Nothing, and anyone who says it's "pathetic" is just being overly judgmental.

You can feel attraction to someone for a ton of reasons, and personality is certainly one of them, which is easily shown by your answers on this site.

• You are free to have a crush on anyone you want.
    The issue is-this is the Internet and anyone can pretend to be whatever they want. It's not always a reflection of their true self that you see posting a response

• You can't help who you like but one must be careful if there going to try and pursue someone on a site like this.

• nothing, I've done it myself but it's most likely a waste of time and energy. but people should do whatever makes them happy.

• Nothing really but most are probably to far to pursue it so maybe it's looked at as silly

• Nothing. It's ok if you have a crush on me.

• Nothing wrong with that, I just don't have any..

• I guess because it's not a dating site and you'll probably never meet the person anyway. I don't think it's wrong though

• It's creepy because you probably never met the person...

• nothing as long as you always remember that its the internet so not to take it too serious

• Nothing wrong

• Nothing wrong with having a GAG crush. Do whatever you want to do is how i see things.

• Do what you like

• i dont see any problem with it

• It's just you know it's not going anywhere

• It's not like you can control who's your crush. Though you do need to be a realist at some point.

• Go for it

What Girls Said 12

• I can understand where some people come from. Some GAGers may feel like it's unrealistic in having a GaG crush based on an advice forum.

It just doesn't apply to me. You can't help it. My boyfriend is on GaG, so lol that really says a lot for me

• Wow that's cute! Tag him if you are okay with it?

• Your life, your choice.

• There's nothing wrong with it, just know that realistically a real relationship would require a ton of dedication and probably sacrifice, but what relationship doesn't right?

• There's nothing wrong with admiring someone. I've little crushes on some people here a bunch of times

• Nothing as long as you don't lose sense of reality

• Lmao I see nothing wrong with it as long as it's in good fun. It's not that serious.

• nothing. it's just that some people take it too seriously.

• i think it is ok to have a crush here

• I'm not sure what that is

• nothing

• There's no point in having a crush on here.

• Haha thats was probably my question you saw! Hut yea I don't know what the prob is. We crush on random people we met at school/work/social media, may as well add GAG to the list