How Close Does Your G@G Persona Match How You Talk And Act In Real Life?

How Close Does Your G@G Persona Match How You Talk And Act In Real Life?I figure I'm mostly at least 75% of the real me on G@G... Facebook is another story.

• 100%
    32%(9)29%(19)Vote27%(10)
  • 75%
    39%(11)43%(28)Vote46%(17)
  • 50%
    14%(4)15%(10)Vote16%(6)
  • 25%
    11%(3)5%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • 0%
    4%(1)8%(5)Vote11%(4)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very accurate. I don't see a reason to pretend to be something I'm not online anyway, so there's no need for a "persona."

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% Exactly the same.

I have no shame. I give no fucks. I speak the same way online as I do in person; and I expect to get banned from most forums within 3 months because moderators are usually sad acts in real life who finally have some power on their forum of choice so they come down on me hard and I tell snot nosed 16 year olds who think they can tell me what to do, to fuck off. I'm a grown man, I don't need a child telling me to play nice.

That said, generally I'm polite, well spoken, and decent to people. I try to give good advice and add to the conversations when I join forums. I'm hardly a low effort guy. I don't go out of my way to troll or anything, but as in real life; I don't care if a teenager who's not even part of my conversation takes offence.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm no internet hard man either. I'm a 30 year old overgrown man child who spends way to much time on the internet, and playing video games; living on disability and unable to walk. I'm not going to threaten to beat someone up and find it adorable when people online do that, I'm not impressed by how much sex people have and I find it funny when people have to resort to "you need to get laid" because they've so entirely lost an argument. I'm a sarcastic, loud mouthed, impatient arsehole both online and in real life; and if you piss me off I'll fall out of my wheelchair and crush you under my giant man-tits.

So yeah 100%.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• I'd have to say around 90ish percent. I think I'm a bit nicer on gag than I am in real life. I'm not a bitch unless I'm provoked to be one. And I'm going to be straight up honest and real with people in real life and on here which may make me seem like a bitch... but whatever. I keep it real.

• 75%, only because the tone can be misinterpreted in text. I get mistaken for being bitter on GAG because I use "." and not many emojis, but irl I'm usually chill and happy. The things i say are more or less the same

• My gag persona-
    - answering super sexual questions with crazy opinions
    - bit crazy
    - kind of goofy
    - inquisitive
    Real life me-
    - I don't even talk about sexual stuff with most people I know, not even jokingly
    - Goofy around only few people
    - Introverted
    - bit childish
    - less inquisitive

• I am much more confident in what I say on here than in real life.

• In real life I sound a lot smarter cause I use big words and am very organized in the way I speak and communicate. On GAG I don't bother using big words - and I'm somewhat nicer.

• On here, I act pretty similar to the way I do in real life. I'm just more awkward in person and I'm pretty quiet

• I don't know what impressions I give.

• You come off as smart and somewhat sassy, at least to me.

• Ummm I can be sassy with some people when I'm comfortable enough haha otherwise I have been described as "too nice" and "too passive" in real life, I don't like upsetting people haha ><

• Obviously I talk more shit on here. Only because I'm prompted to give opinions. Irl I talk less.

• I'm shy irl and don't really talk to people I don't know... I also tend to be a bit nicer to people irl...

• i am the same person

• What's my gag persona even like? I don't know lmao. But I'm the same I would say.

• I think I rein in my sarcasm a bit more irl and have more of a character tbh

• A 100%

• 10%...
    I don't speak my mind in real life.

• you should as long as you thought it through first

• @wankiam
      Yes, I do think before I talk, it is just I over think things, and in the end, I end up not saying what I wanted to say, or sometimes I say something once, and I don't say it again (I don't like to repeat myself more than once.)... lol 😂😅😂

• thats cool on the say it once only thing... I've always done that

• 75%
    I'm better irl

• 75 % 'cause I think I'm more nice and cheerful in real life. But not so sarcastic.

• This is about what you get in real life.

What Guys Said 22

• Probably 50%. I'm not as blunt, but I'll tell it like it is and I generally don't act nearly as sarcastic. But I am also not subjected to 1/8th of the stupidity I'm subjected to on this site

• I would say I'm about the same, for better or worse 😅.

• I'm pretty much the exact same person.

I usually write exactly what I'd say, irl.

• !00% the same. I'm not clever enough to be different... or too lazy, perhaps!

• I'd say I'm pretty close... I mean, I ask questions on here to strangers that I wouldn't ask in person, unless we were REALLY close... But my comments are almost exactly like how I talk and act in person. So I put 75%

• Pretty accurately. I joke around and act like just as much of a douche IRL.

• I act more or less the same with some slight differences as I don't pretend to be something I'm not online.

• 75% i guess... in real life i'm kinda shy and don't speak to anyone unless spoken to and have my "ice face" on all time so people assume i am angry or have a cold attitude while inside i'm a kitten :))

• Probably 90%. I'm slightly more diplomatic in reality, and far more sarcastic. Sarcasm doesn't really translate well by text so I dial it back on here.

• I don't know, maybe 75% because I act and talk differently in real life than I do on here.

• Not a even a little different. I say what i think and feel in real life. People hate me for it but haters gonna hate, and im just gona shake.

• I'm nicer on here.. There's no admin to remove my comments in real life lol

• WYSIWYG

• 100%

• I like to think I'm reasonably similar, but your question made me think.

• I'm quieter on G@G than I am in real life. I'm just as silly and goofy though! :p

• 75% would definitely say

• I'm more open, funny and less shy on here. so 50-75% I don't know

• lol love the images
    i suppose iam about the same in real as on gag, i dont argue match cos its not worth it

• Probably 0%

• i say it how i see it here and out there... popularity interests me less than clarity

• Very, very close.