Where did you get your G@G name from?

Mine is my nickname and zip-code.. If I had known that I would have been on here for awhile, I would have picked something better lol

Thanks for all the nice comments/answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a strange love of words and their definitions. 'Drapetomania' is defined as an overwhelming urge to run away. (The actual background behind the term is that it was derived during the slavery period in the US and was used to describe the "disease" in which the symptoms were "a slave that was addicted to attempting escape or escaping slavery...".) Personally, I like the plain meaning behind the word and I relate to it very much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I am invisible to girls. And the reason its not just "invisible guy" but "theinvisibleman" is because of Queen's song "The Invisible Man" (which has nothing to do with my condition)

What Girls Said 44

• I'm an empathetic lady. πŸ˜›

• When I made this account I was 16 and depressed.

My mom told me it was unfortunate that I was an idiot because I'd never be pretty enough to get a guy and so she'd hoped that I'd have at least been smart.

Thus the username... made in an attempt to escape. I thought if I named myself "pretty___" then I might one day be convinced it was true. I misspelled girl in an attempt to be an airhead and escape the real world. And 12 is the year I graduated.

The username has caused issues though. I am no longer depressed and I am not an actual airhead. I'm also an incredibly modest person for the most part. And the username prevents me from any credibility when being honest about how I feel about myself on here :p

• EvilAngel It seemed fitting. 114 was my first planes side number and also one of the side numbers that was tom cruises in my favorite movie (Top Gun). Besides, it was time to change my name from the screen names I've used before since the old one is well known and comes with a lot of trouble lol.

• Highway to the danger zone! I don't know the old one and not sure if I want to know lol

• That's right. I pretty much just live my life on the edge... but all in good fun. Lol... it's probably a good thing you don't know my old name. 😈

• Heard the name in one of my high school science classes, thought it sound nice so I used it for GaG and for very other website I use, so if you see another "Tephra" thats probably me πŸ˜‚

• The surname of one of my favourite les Miserables character.

• SchrΓΆdinger's cat! Need I say any more?
    www.mspaintadventures.com/extras/ps000029_4.gif

• it's my name if you read it backwards

• As a child, I drank nothing but orange or apple juice so my brother called me Juicy Jessie.

• I like red and robin just goes with it

• I came up with it on my own after creating countless names in my head. I just thought it was nice and original. πŸ˜†

• Peach Blossom Luck is a type of Feng Shui done to attract the opposite sex. I do feng shui. I thought the name befitting for such a gender opposite site;)

• My Historical heritage I guess.
    Elissa/ Dido was the Phoenician queen who founded Carthage, and Carthage is in modern day Tunisia.

• I used to have another username, then I changed because I thought it was cheesy.
    And I wanted to have a GAG name that was unique and meant something to me, so I ended up choosing this one.
    Which means "girl" or "little girl" in Portuguese.

• I just used my name

• I pried it from someone's cold, dead hands.

• My boyfriend came up with it

• My name and divas pretty self explanatory...

• archiz cause I am an architecture student lol

• My name has nothing to do with anything. I just picked something random because I didn't wanna spend time thinking of some clever username. I like it now though.

• Its what I was doing at the time I joined Gag

• It's related to some joke my mom had with work friends. Then she passed it down to me when I was younger. My name doesn't even start with a T lol

• I like rainbows and I'm a fan girl. I like so much stuff haha

• I wanted a nickname that no one could relate me to. So I picked up a not very common name (Lara) and a very common surname in Spain (Martinez), took some letters off and mixed the rest a bit.

• The name of a fictional city that appears in a novella co-written by my 6-year-old daughter.

• I pulled it out of my ass tbh.
    I'm random like that.

• Joy (the short form of my real name) Girl ( I am a girl... lol πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)

• My name and 666 is pretty obvious

• Honeybuttercup :, only cause I lovveee butter and honey lol and 525 I don't know its just a number that goes with it :p.

• it was the obvious choice

• I love rihanna and would like to think I'm part of her fan base

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 41

• My name refers to the fact that , obviously, I am older than most users on this site. The "Wiser" part is not me bragging that I am wiser than anyone else (this is sometimes misunderstood by others;) it means that I am wiser than I was when I was younger.

• lol... thats one hell of a long story but to make it short.
    fav movie---> two names from two of the actors in the movie---> name becomes online alias---> first letter of first name and then add last name and for more uniqueness... add "er"... like a continuity. like ride... rid"er"... so im Tdiesel"er"...

• I wanted a username that was funny and memorable when I signed up for Yahoo Answers 10 years ago. The name just randomly popped up into my head so I went with it. There was no rhyme or reason for it. Lol.

When I signed up for G@G, I didn't plan on sticking around too long so I signed up for the site using it. Plus, I didn't show my face for several months so I didn't even give it a second thought about goofing off on the site with such an embarrassing username.

When I decided that I will stick around, I decided to show my face. When I found out that I couldn't change my username, I was fucked. There was no turning back from that point on - I will forever be known as the fart man (along with @ifarted)

Cool story, huh?

• Well it's unique lol. I remember Yahoo Answers, that's actually where I heard about this site.. It's too bad we can't change usernames, but that would probably cause problems lol.

• Fart bro ❀

• Im cool as a breeze when it blows that cold air in the cold.

• had many nicknames but all the time i spent in russia everyone called me Kolya and it kinda stuck to me

• @Kolya But you're originally from Romania right?

• Yeah, I just noticed we're both level 5's :D

• @Lucifer_666 yeah :)) not greenhorns anymore

• It's the code to my bank account - oh wait I shouldn't have said that

• from my personality

• Something that happened to me a long time ago.

• Asexy is the asexual equivalent of sexy and I chose it because the name fits. It fits because I'm a good looking guy who is asexual.

• Im a paralegal.

• i came up with it on my own, but i found out that dave chappelle actually came up with it before me xD

• The director of the single greatest movie of all time

• Man, the first 176 I wanted were taken, so I settled for this one.

• Previous xbox live username

Max = my name

emeister = from bagelmeister and I love bagels

• Take a guess. :-)

• I framed it in my mind.

• I was trying to figure out a good user name for a dating site. I played with the idea of calling myself aloneman. I just ended up with loneman. But don't have those accounts anymore, so I used it here.

• Mine is the same on all forums. An old nickname take off from my real name. Seems fitting here, eh?

• Yeah, because I love traveling obviously. Also derived from Roadcrusher1 yo. Which my brother would use.

• I'm that British lad.

• A hand in poker that is worthy of thy opponent

• I just mae it up

• Old Teen aged Nickname

• Mine is a mix of my username from other sites: Dexus and the wor Mischievous. Obviously i spelled it differently though.

• from my head. I used it for a character in a game first

• A cartoon

• inspired by a song

• A variation on the matrix.

• More from Guys
    11