What is a Quote that you Find that Best describes you on Gag? Can you Create one or Find one?

Psalm131: "God, I'm not trying to rule the roost, I don't want to be king of the mountain. I haven't meddled where I have no business or fantasized grandiose plans. I've kept my feet solidly on the ground, I've cultivated a quiet heart."

*Although I may Voice my own Opinion from my own heart, I still Have a Heart of Gold for the Young and the Old.

Updates:
@coolbreeze My Gag Gift to you.:)) xxoo

1|4
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "Like tequila; I am an acquired taste 😜"

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord , the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord watches over you— the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.
    Psalm 121:1‭-‬8 NIV
    http://bible.com/111/psa.121.1-8.NIV

"If you can't walk you crawl if you can't crawl you find someone to help carry you." Firefly

1|0
    0|0
  • "A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you got"

1|0
    0|0
  • You are ___a new creation , created for a purpose , chosen , forgiven , cared for , protected , empowered , precious , important , beautiful , unique , loved , special , lovely , family. ___You are mine (Isaiah 43:1).

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons:
    1. We act without thinking.
    2. We keep thinking without acting.

2|0
    0|0
  • Helping is a good way to pass the time!

1|0
    0|0
  • i came in to this life with nothing and i still have most of it left

1|1
    0|0
  • "I'm here to spread a message of hope. Follow your heart. Don't follow what you've been told you're supposed to do" - J. Cole

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather hate you for everything you are
    Than ever love you for something you are not

1|0
    0|0
  • You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't teach anybody anything , i can only make them think.

1|0
    0|0
  • "LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT." - Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem 3D.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• "Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit." xx

1|0
    0|0
  • my own quote. "I'm just a white crayon"

1|0
    0|0
  • "When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in people's eyes." sorry couldn't think of anything else😋

1|0
    0|0