So what is your wishlist for the IT department here? What do you wish they did that they do not do or what do you wish they didn't do that they currently do?
If you could suggest something, what would you suggest they do or do not do? What would it be?
My suggestions would be as follows:
1) Like or dislike a reply
2) Sort my notifications by type: new question from someone I follow, reply, MHO, etc.
3) Change the display of topics within a topic (dating, relationships girl's behavior, guys' behaviour, etc) to a list of topics that is sortable by views, # of replies, first asked, last response, original asker, last responder and topic.
4) Add the ability to edit or delete opinions and questions.
5) Remove MyTakes as a separate category. If you still insist on having a distinction between mytakes and questions as least combine them in the same category. Do not give a different category.
6) Do not close threads unless you specifically are closing a thread due to abuse of your regulations. Otherwise, all threads stay open until perpetually.
7) The default view for anything is last viewed.
Well, there is my list. At least what I can think of off the top of my head. What would be your list if you could give a list to the IT department here.
Happy New Year! Here is to 2017! :)
Most Helpful Guy
I support your list, especially point four.
So often I find errors that I missed when I typed and checked the post, but I cannot fix them. I dislike being made to look like an illiterate retard, which is the effect of being unable to edit my own posts.0
Most Helpful Girl
I wish we could turn off notifications0