Why most of the questions in here are sexually oriented?

Why people don't ask something more relevant other than sex questions it really bothers me when I log in that's all I see.

is this generation that perverted that the only thing in our brains is sex? How sad is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• While I do agree that some of the questions are posed by people who find it titillating to read about such subjects, sexuality is a subject that's almost never easy to talk about by young people. I think you'll see that most of the sex questions are posted by 18-24 Anonymous -- which makes sense to me. It's young people who have questions about this subject and young people who are so insecure that they think that they need to post as anonymous (because ya know, we all want to know who they are). In the end, while I definitely tire of the "does s/he like me", sex and virginity questions, I understand that these are the subjects that young people obsess over and young people are the ones who probably need this outlet more than anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it has anything to do with this generation in particular. Humans wouldn't be here if it weren't for our interest in sex.
    If you have no interest in sex, you could always manually browse the other topics on here :)

• How tho!

• On the top bar, there's a section called "topics". With Gag's current Christmas theme, it's under the little present icon :)

• Thank you ma'am 😋

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• It's a forum about one gender asking another gender questions. Considering the most striking difference for a gender dymorphic species is the fact that we experience sex differently it stands to reason it'd come up a lot. The whole "ask the other gender" gimmick only really works when asking about gender specific things; and sex is the most obviously different thing to ask about.

• There are a lot of people sitting at home with tingles in their junk looking to cyber fap. The tension is real.

• it's more to do with confusion, sex is a vast and scary thing, an some people really do need help, the whole point of this site is to help people, or get others to help people, and make a bridge between the genders, it could be about sex, relationships, society, anything really, but this site tries to focus on things to do with relationships and sex.

• Maybe you could change your filter settings to something other than the sex topics?

• Kinda the theme of this website. If you want more intellectual questions, try quora or maybe reddit.

• The irony in this huh
    Questioning a sex question is in itself a sex question 😛

• Here, right her, a simple non-sex related question... oh wait...

• It's because that's mostly the point of this website...

• Oh come on now. It's no different now than any time before. Sex is hugely important.

What Girls Said 10

• Guys and girls misunderstand a lot about the opposite sex, including sexual topics, so this is a place to ask questions based on those things you might not be able to ask in person.

• Well this site is supposed to reduce the gap between the genders. Many people might be comfortable with discussing non sexual stuff witj people they know in real life. When it comes to things related to sex, it might be awkward for many to discuss it with their real life friends or acquaintances. This place probably gives them anonymity to ask these questions.

With that, I am not denying that there are some downright creepy and disgusting questions here. It probably comes from sexually frustrated lot or just someone who wants to troll. That is internet for you.

• There are a lot of perves and trolls. The secret is knowing how to handle them.

• I ask so many because thy're the only Qs I can think of that are interesting.

• I've asked a few here and there, but for some people that's all they ask and they always wanna invite people to answer. I guess they find a site like this and OD on it, it's nice to have variety

• Yes I think your assumptions are correct.

• yeah unfortunately most questions are about sex

• It is a relationship-advice-related website. It's kind of expected since sex is a huge deal in relationships.

• Because no one in here is having sex

• No shit. Our mind is hardwired to 2 things. Survive and fuck to keep our race going. Not to mention that sex is the big mystery. It's what makes us different. We're all humans with emotions and similar lives. But women have no idea what males feel and men have no idea how a women's body feels during sex. So we ask each other questions so we can better make our future partners happy. Since we can get a general idea of how to do things without going into it blind. This site is called GirlsAskGuys for a reason. If you want a more specific thing like politics, religion, movies, media or just social stuff, then go to reddit. Sure those subjects are on here too. But sex questions and relationship questions are the whole point. If you don't like it, then block sexual behavior questions. Simple.