Are GAG standards realistic?

I feel that sometimes the standards on here are too high. The women on here are absolutely gorgeous while the men on here seem to be top of social prestige. I sometimes think about going back to the misc because I just can't keep up.

• I agree. The sloots are too hot here and the men are too powerful
    37%(7)45%(15)Vote57%(8)
  • I disagree
    32%(6)33%(11)Vote36%(5)
  • Mirin that pimple on your profile pic.
    31%(6)22%(7)Vote7%(1)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't know. I ended up here by accident and made a few posts. Been a member for about an hour I think...

So far I've had two posts removed, the first one was removed without me even being told. The second was a post calling people out for deleting my post, which was deleted only this time I got a PM telling me I was being too aggressive. This doesn't paint the site in a good light, but maybe it was one overzealous moderator with a stick up their arse.

I'll give it a couple of days; as so far I'm still getting a feel for the community; but if it turns out this place is filled with a bunch of SJWs who can't handle criticism and tone police or censor posts that disagree with them; I'll be gone as quickly as I arrived.

Admittedly the girls here do seem noticeably above average on the attractiveness scale. Which is an interesting observation I agree.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Nice troll OP. The men here are pussies who would do anything to get laid so they compliment the girls which gives them a God complex. So you end up with the composition of this website- narcissistic women and cuck males. Can't decide which one is worse tbh.

You would be better off if you went back to the misc.

• The men on this site are not that attractive - a small number are good looking but most have bad attitudes.

• Everyone on here sucks

• Hahahaha that picπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• We both got tested. Thought we were fucked. Turns out it was just a nipple baha who would of thunk?

• Hahaha probs felt great to hear the truth

• Who puts standards on gag? Pfft

What Guys Said 8

• The misc where men who look like this can't get laid to save their life

media.tumblr.com/.../...line_mkgazuFoVU1rnvrjg.jpg

• Is the Pope Protestant? Some of the standards I'm all in favor of not settling for less but some of these takes about "What Makes A Man" and shit are written by lonely broads with nothing better to do than dream up standards that don't exist. I saw one take about "Toxic Masculinity" a while back and just assumed the writer was a Lesbianic misandrist.

Mind you there are people here who have normal standards and aren't into that whole white knight thing.

• 0|0
  • Yeah omg I should've just hightailed it outta here while I had the chance , the real upper class on gag are the anons holy shit they're too much

• This has nothing to do with your question but I think GaG's moderators/rules are fucking retarded. I've had like 8 opinions deleted in the last 3 days. Watch, theyll delete this shit too which will just prove my point.

• god internet epeen does run wild here at times..

• More realistic than misc

• I'd go gay for the guys on here.

My mouth is fcking amazing