Should GAG get rid of some categories?

There are some categories on here that make no sense...
Such as sexual behavior. How will people on GAG be able to answer that? Seriously most GAGers are virgins.
Another one. Trending and news. Most GAGers live in their moms' basements so unless they get wi-fi down there they know nothing about the outside world.

I could go on and on and on. I'm beginning to think the only valid categories are G@G community and Other.

But seriously, what categories do you think should be added and deleted to GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, most categories on GAG are really popular. They also give people the possibility to ask a wider array of questions without asking things that are not relevant to the site.
    Often, categories were inspired by the sort of questions people would frequently ask. So you could more or less say the community asked for these categories to be created.

Most Helpful Girl

• Virgins have a ton of questions about sex, though.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Nah it's fine as it is

• OP is a virgin who lives in her moms basement.

• Shopping and gifts is completely useless.. Replace that with a straight up music category.

• Plenty of non virgins... need to keep sexual behavior.

What Girls Said 9

• I think they should add one for mental health, actually. And I don't think most of us are virgins. I think the anonymity of this website allows us to be honest. A lot of young adults are inexperienced, and they have questions they want answers to.

• Everyone loves Sexual Behavior LOL

• most are here for sexual questions so it would be bad

• There are a lot of economical virgins here...

• I don't really mind it. I don't think it takes away from this site.

• Lol seriously, don't try to show that you are better than most people here. Because you are not. You call other gagers basement dwellers when most are not. People like you just like to belittle others to prove themselves better, rather than improving their own life. I am seeing your kind a lot on this site these days.
    I think there should be new category called "self absorbed bitch/asshole rants" where you can rant and we can ignore such questions. Just the same reason how do I look category was created.

• I think they should all stay because variety = more members = more conversations = more information and interaction

• I actually laughed! Thanks for posting this question.

• Haha nice job. You're actually pretty funny. Like some of these trolls.