GAG... Isn't it time there was an " Edit " button on this site?

It's easy to typo !!

611

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'm a fast typist, but especially on the phone, Apple makes idiotic 'corrections' of my typos that I don't always catch.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• I mean, I'd love it for users that don't abuse it. However, that's what some people would do to write offensive posts and then change them or vice versa as to not get them removed.

• So then you could just type some offensive or completely fucktarded, stupid bullshit and then go back 5 minutes later and totally change it like "Nuh-uh, I never said that!" ?_?

Nah... no thanks.

• I'm totally going to enjoy watching the down votes from people that are in full denial that something like this would EVER happen... LOL.

FYI... that IS the very reason that there's no "edit" feature. :)

media.giphy.com/media/3ViDyv13D9HQQ/giphy.gif

• That's what I would do.

• @CT_CD yeah you would. :)

• Yes and A..."Delete" as well. xx

• No because people would end up deleting their questions and it would be a big mess

• Not a delete option. Edit bruh. We already have a delete option for questions after 24 hrs anyways.

• yeah it would be good

What Guys Said 10

• I'd be for something like Twitter is thinking of rolling out. You can edit within a short time frame as long as no one has liked, replied to, or retweeted your post. Something similar could work here.

• No. cause 90% of the users will say stupid shit or sexist shit or racist shit. Then someone will call them out and delete it 3 seconds later and say "I didn't say that". People on this site already have a hard time reading anyways

• This is a very old debate...

• Yes, I really wish there was an edit button here... I think the admins should only be able to see the edit history so they can remove opinions that violated the rules before the opinion was edited.

• No. We don't want opinions being changed

Measure 3 times Before you cut

• I fully concur with this plea

• No..

• Yes, they should have a "Edit" button.

• you know I was thinking the same thing

• yessddddd