What's the most random thing you were downvoted for?

So recently I started getting downvotes on everything I comment on for NO REASON. 😂I can understand if I said something offensive but nothing I really said was offensiSome random guy is going through my opinions just to downvote everything I say. It's annoying but eh, it's just a downvote What are some random things you get downvoted for?

Offensive***

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I don't really pay attention to my opinions and I don't care that much about the downvotes they get.

Most Helpful Girl

• I told someone my boyfriend person was 6'2 and got like 5 down votes because guys either didn't believe me or thought I was one of those girls that wouldn't date a guy over 6 ft. Like, that doesn't make any sense, but ok lol.

What Guys Said 10

• I've never cared about what and how I get downvoted for.

cdn1.smosh.com/.../haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif

• that im a virgin and im waiting till marriage

• Don't feel bad i know all about them downvotes it's someone
    with account who he is using for spamming people and most
    likely he will come on this question to downvote me it's someone
    who has lot time on his hands and sits behind the computer or
    his cell phone to use the site and one thing you will notice he will
    never have the balls to leave a message just downvote he could be
    fighting some type of deep mental health disease called Trolling
    he may live under the bridge with a bunch of other trolls. LOL

• i had a similar thing... starting to think that if some troller takes a dislike to you they can easily hunt out every comment... one of the reasons i dont like the downvote function

• As far as down voting goes every time I say I think trans people are weird or gross I get a lot of down votes

• I have been down voted when I write boldly. In spite of getting many down votes , I have got MHO's for answering the question. So I believe , when people down vote you , you understand , what makes people angry or irritated.

• Where is the downvote on the main question...

If I can't see the same, I might end up liking the question!

• For having an opinion that shouldn't be offending or is just common sense, and you get a downvote

• You just got recognized for your MyTakes, so maybe there are people taking you down out of spite. Not that I would do that. I don't think I ever down voted anybody.

• saying that girls should satisfy guys even during period. a bunch of ugly feminists down voted

What Girls Said 11

• I know one guy has gone to almost all my opinions and down voted them lmao.

• yes! lol!
      It was really annoying. I looked at my opinion seen that these 3 were down voted and as I went down I saw that like over 30 were all down voted by 1 male? And they were all in order. Lmao.. weird. They're just jealous lol?

• One time I was downvoted for saying
    " If he really loves you, he will wait to have sex with you, my boyfriend knew I wanted to wait to have sex til marriage because I told him on our 1st month of being friends and he still wanted to be with me. So you will definitely find a guy that will wait and respect your decision."

• For stating that I love and accept my own body and wouldn't change it. Apparently loving myself is a crime.

• Ikr like I'm just like... -.- really

• Literally I've been downvoted for telling a girl to love herself. Lol.

• .. because my favourite type of cake is Lemon cheesecake 😂 it obviously offended someone who hates cheesecake 😂

• those are your fan club darling. :)

• I get downvotes on everything too 😂 You've got a fan club too

• Someone downvoted me because carrot cake my favorite kind of cake is and I got downvoted because I live in Oslo. Lol

• i honestly dont pay attention

• I think it can be based on how you spell, or what you're saying in general. ? I have no idea