GAG isn't as popular as FaceBook or Tweeter, so how did you find out about this social website🙄?

Most Helpful Girl

• I found it on a Google Search 3 years ago, when I was Looking for Something to Continue my Mission in Helping others. I have never Regretted it.
    I think that in the Past 3 years though, GAG is Becoming more Popular than Facebook. Mark "Z" who Created the Book is a Pompous Pillow, and Many of his Ratings on the Book have gone Way down. I hear More about Twitter Now Somehow.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• My experience was the same as below. I Google'd a question (I don't remember what anymore) and it led to this site. I then saw a question posted by some guy and while I don't recall what it was, I remember that my reaction was "My god, this guy needs help!" so I created an account and answered. Then I realized that using their system, I could earn $20 Amazon cards for every 7,000 XPer. This immediately led to dreams of wasting hours at work writing answers on this site. That was nearly three months ago and I've since learned than 7,000 XPer is monstrous number. That Amazon card may never come!

What Girls Said 14

• I blame Google for bringing me here. It brought many of us users to this site.

• Over a year ago I was Googling for info about grieving, because my father was dying of cancer , and as I was searching I came across GaG.

My sole purpose of joining initially was to ask a serious question about about my father dying and how to cope with grief. I regretted it though, and was shocked at the responses , because the only people who responded were trolls and those with no empathy or compassion.

Now, I never ask a serious question about my life or problems. I have left a few times when I got bored of being on here , but I always come back 😂

I

• I later , on the first account , I wrote a MyTake about grieving the death of a loved one , in the hope that it would help others who were grieving too.

• I had a sensitive question I wanted advice on so googled for forums and this one met what I needed

• I had a question and I looked for websites to ask questions.
    I have secretly been on here for the past couple years. No one I know irl knows 😏.

• Well I dont use Facebook nor TWITTER but i needed advice and came across GAG

• Google led me here.

• came across while searching on google

• I googled some questions and the results always brought me here so I decided to join

• Google sadly

• Googled a q

• This is an advice website, not a social media site. It's also not a dating website either nor is it a Porn site.

• I googled "what does it mean when a guy feels your butt while talking to you", cause it has happened to me and I was curious, lol. Don't judge me, I was only a young teenager 😂😂

• Yahoo answers.

• Literally everybody was guided here by google.

What Guys Said 12

• www.court-records.net/.../bratworth-shrug(e).gif

The website appeared on google when I typed in a question on the search engine...

... That was 4 years ago...

• i dont remember honestly
    but i think it was when i searching on google, that why am i soo horny all the time. lol
    and my first question on gag was about my sexual hormones and why am i soo horny all the time

• I think I typed in to google something along the lines of "Girls asking guys questions" because I had this sudden urge to read about girl-problems from their own questions and their responses to each other. Dunno why tho. But that's how I got here, since the question I typed in was pretty similar to the name of this site.

• Pretty sure I googled something and this website came up

• googled a question and ended up here

• I googled a question and it led me here

• Quora was too boring so i came here.

• Twitter* and Google play Store recommendations

• Annoying sidebar ads courtesy of AdBlock not being installed at the time.

• Just in the play store trends

• From google , i tried to find people's stories about sharting during anal

• I never heard of this site until I typed in a question in the search bar. It was one of the results.