Does someone's GaG status (Master, Guru, Influencer, Editor) actually matter to you?

When you see takes/questions from someone with one of these GaG ranks, are you more likely to take them seriously, or respect their questions/comments/takes more, or heed their advice more so than you would for someone with Xper points alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally nothing at all. There are some very strange mods on here that really contribute nothing valuable on the site. I think a certain admin tends to select mods on purely person bias. If this admins like the person and their views, then this admin will select them for mod status.

Master/Guru.. holds no prestige at all. That just means you've been here for a while. Not to be mistaken with quality post.

Influencer is another titled that an admin selects for favorites.

A lot of the editors have absolute shit quality takes. I write better takes than most people on here. I did most of my takes on my old account. They shoot for quantity rather than quality.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 21

• Not at all. In fact, a lot of the people I respect the least have editor & influencer badges while the people I respect the most dont have any badge and are relatively unknown.

And master/guru just means they have been here a while. It doesn't have anything to do with the quality of their posts.

• #Truth I like what you have to say most of the time

• Can't really agree with you on the part about master/guru being here for a while. I often see people suddenly decide to move up and they post as many questions daily that they are allowed to, as well as myTakes. Most of the questions are ridiculous and the myTakes are usually poorly thought out. And they seem to answer most questions with "I don't know", as simply a grab for every little point. Some of them will spend time on answers, but mainly to butter up the asker to get MHO.

I am not saying they are not good people. I like many of them, but still, just look at how long they have been here. 0 to Master in just a few months?

• I think it's cool that they have a high rank but I would answer questions to anyone of any rank and take anyone of any rank on this site seriously

• For the most part yes.. I get along better with others that have been on here for awhile, and the xper stat usually reflects that. Granted there's users that get to Guru in a couple months with shit opinions and others that are level 6-9 and have been on for years. I could care less about the influencer and editor status though.

• I saw some serious and helpful opinions from level 2 GaG accounts and I saw unhelpful nonsense coming out from level 9 GaG accounts.

It's the user, that matters to me.

• sure I fap at least once a day to it, once I reach master it will be twice a day.

• No. There are a few people that have one of those that makes me question why they were placed there as I feel that their expressed opinions are rather mean and biased

• well it doesn't actually require you to be someone who gives good advice, just that you've spent a lot of time either writing takes, answering/leaving questions, and/or leaving comments.

• Meaningless. Quality over quantity. Xper ratings are based on quantity, not quality. It often shows.

• Not at all

• nope, not at all

• Not at all. People should give their raw and pure take on whatever question is asked. Never should the level of the asker factor in as to what an answerer answers it.

• Nope I openly antagonize admins and they get so mad... lol

• makes no odds to me, to be honest I only notice zero pointed level 1

• Nah, I try treating people with same amounts of respect

• Yeah it matters a lot hail them :D

• Not a single fuck was given

• Yes... I respect someone with a high status.

• nope

• Not at all.

• Not at all

• Xper points do not increase penis size so no...

What Girls Said 11

• Hmmm good Q. Most likely I don't. It just means they've been here longer than I or maybe on more then me. It's nothing special. It does take a long while to climb up that ladder though. Trust me I've seen some gurus and masters who give shit advice 😂😂😂 and some Xper1s that give great advice.

Now if I've seen this person a lot on GAG and they've created a respectful name for themselves on GAG and they've given a opinion then yes I'll respect it like users like @Paris13 . Other than that no.

• Thank you so much, Lovely @This_is_my_username, for the Kind mention. And to me, it doesn't Matter the Title Here, dear, but the Ones, hun, who are still Here with me and are the Best of the Rest friends.
      Hugs to you and Wishing you a Great New Year. xxoo

• For me, no not at all. I honestly don't even look at it.

• Like yes!

• No, I don't.

• Nope.

• nope it doesn't mater

• No lol everybody's the same basically

• The only one that matters to me is my own and I'm happy with it

• nope, dont care

• No, I've seen some really stupid shit come from any one of those groups. They have a few, especially in the master and guru columns that do more to harm this site than help it. So... no. There are a few that are really smart, but there are also some that have none of those that are really smart too.

• You've basically just described the whole of GaG regardless of status, lol

• That is exactly my point...