Do you take people on here too serious?

this dude took me too serious
he's 42 by the way
Do you take people on here too serious?

• Yes
    18%(4)21%(10)Vote23%(6)
  • No
    68%(15)60%(29)Vote54%(14)
  • I'm asexy/aromantic
    14%(3)19%(9)Vote23%(6)

Most Helpful Guy

• Creepy dude wants to talk dirty with young girls

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't, people don't seem to act normal here

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• How do you know you're not being counter trolled and taking it too serious 😜?

• Yes. There are a few people that I consider very reasonably true. Example @Lostgirlsearching speaks from the heart. There are a few people but I don't want to mention their names. Most other people on GAG cannot be considered too seriously.

• I'm asexy/aromantic (I like that poll option, thanks). Nope, I can't take anyone on here seriously 😂

• does his name starts with s and ends with a number? 😂

• Given how desperate and socially-backwards most guys on here are, what do you expect?

That's like dangling a carrot in front of a mule.

• For the most part yes. But I can also read sarcasm, joking and nuance. So I take them seriously, when they're being serious and I don't take them seriously when they are joking. Now when people are being serious and pretend like they are joking or just say "i'm just joking" when they aren't is when it gets hazy. Some people say some dark shit and add an "lol" or something to lighten it up a bit, because coming out and being forward about what they really think feels/sounds like too much.

• Your demands for a gag boyfriend is creepy and odd
    I wouldn't expect any less
    Put it away will you... lets to back to having milk and cookies before bedtime not jerking off over random virtual 'gag boyfriends'

• Lol looks like you dont know what "joking" is
      Dude... i dont need a gag boyfriend as long as i can have a real life one very easily

• I'm asexy/aromantic

• Lel. No offense but you brought that one upon yourself. What were you expecting? That said, he's pretty creepy 😂😂.

• can't read shit.

• There's nothing silly about this website or the internet. It's do or die time and I will not tolerate silliness

• only women would do something like this it's like saying

"I like apple pie" then a guy gives you apple pie to which you gossip with your friends "haha I thinks I like apple pie what a weirdo"

• lol I've heard far worse.

A girl literally told me this true story.
      She was talking about a guy she knew from back in college. She stated she called him up and told him he was so hot and that she should of lost her virginity to him back then. Then went on to say how she proposed the idea of her coming to Denver where he lives to have a no strings attached weekend of sex and a good time.

Later in our conversation, when she was referencing the story she laughed and said "Oh my gosh he called me up and said he'd come visit me! I think he wants it!"

• She was saying it in a way to sound as if, "oh i'm so hot. He obviously wants me".

I didn't let her off on that tho lol. I was like, "... well. You offered him the pussy for free and said no strings attached. Now you're surprised, when he calls to take you up on the free pussy deal? I mean. That's kind of expected lol."

• Haha yeah when girls do this type of shit it's a total turn off I just spin it back on them like with my pie example I would just say "okay fine sweet more pie for me" and probably dump her if she does it a lot

• naah not really, lol

• Depends

• Only when I have a boner.

• Haha

What Girls Said 7