Why go Anonymous when don't nobody know each other already lol?

Why is it even a feature, like beyond the obvious reason. It's like getting a safe for your safe inside a third safe.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they don't want their opinion to be tied to their name for scrutinizing

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? As you already stated, we are all anonymous anyway so why do you care?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• Some people could send "hate" messages..
    You never know ๐Ÿ‘€

• Some people want to post personal things and don't want people who recognise or know them on this site to judge them. Some people have friends/aquaintences on this site.

• good point lol

• so you can't be blocked.

• Care to have a talk about it? I have questions if you have answers. I would think its cool of you

• Well I have my image as my profile lol so it makes sense to hide it.

• I respect your picture because you look really nice, it seems like you can pose. Why go and upload it, just to hide it? :(

• Lloooool :-D you go boy !

• Exactly lol I guess people use it to say some weird shit but it's weirder when it's harmless

• "But it's weirder when it's harmless" are you saying harmless things are more weird then other things?

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’จis that a good thing orr

• Because I don't want to get involved in the social aspect of the site. At least, not right now. Also, it makes me feel more comfortable.

What Guys Said 12

• Because some people are well known on here and they dont want their gag friends to know embarrassing stuff i guess.
    Or for rants/trolling

• I don't see the point. That's only because I've offered to help some anons and found out at least a couple were frequent posters on here..

• People want to protect their GAG reputation because even if nobody here knows each other in person they know each other by their usernames

• people who feel ashamed of their situation may prefer to stay anonymous!!!

• 1|0
  • Because you dont want others from the secrit gag chat to know who you are.

• It stops people being able to figure out who I am. like if I write on a post and my family or friends see the post for some reason they can't prove its me because there isn't a whole load of content with my opinion on linked to the one account.
    Also sometimes I post opinions that are different to the normal ones and I don't want to tarnish my reputation by coming out as the guy who occasionally has sex with his blowup Trump doll.

• People do get to know each other. And a lot of people scatter enough personal details over questions they could be identified.

Didn't used to worry about it till some shit happened with a friend here and now I'm almost always anon.

• What happened? If u feel comfortable enough to share it with me, if not you don't have to.

• I don't get it either, I never use it...

• just in case so no one can recognize us

• Because

• fk the polis