What 2 GAG topics would you replace & why?

1) What 2 GAG categories would you consider the most useless/redundant
2) What other 2 new topics would you replace them with & why?

I feel a sport Catetgory could already fall into health and fitness

Most Helpful Guy

• Holidays was pretty redundant, but I see that's already gone.

Because of this question, I just checked out 'Shopping and Gifts' - nobody's asked a question in there for nearly a day, so I'd say that's quite a good candidate.

There isn't really a Politics one, and I could see that getting pretty lively. Perhaps I'd put that one in.

Not really sure beyond that one. There isn't a Science and Nature one, but is this really the place? I'd imagine that would be pretty quiet.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1): Trending and News (Can be In the G&G Community instead) Plus "Other." These are Not really Needed for "There is always Something that Can go into these "Others" Here, dear.
    2): Relationships/LDR. Break up and Divorce." I recently Obtained this Title as "Influencer" of These (I stuck in LDR because lots of these here) but I don't See them in Any of the Categories.
    Thank you for the Kind Invite. xx

What Guys Said 4

• 1. Girl's behavior and guy's behavior. 2. I would replace them with human behavior and sports.

• 1- trending and news cause it's full of stupid political questions virtually no one on this site knows anything about and full of race baiting and shit. It's literally cancer

2- how do I look cause it's full of catfishes and Turkish people

Put in a travel section and sports section

• Replace Fashion and Beauty with Nudes
    Replace Trending and News with Sports

• Delete Shopping & Gifts and Other
    Replace with LGBT etc. and Under 18

What Girls Said 6

• Trending News and How Do I Look? Because people can't seem to just post a normal pic without filters because they are going to get "you look stupid" from me every time. Replace with Music. Not sure what other.

• I don't know what ones I'd replace but I think a 'guys and girls behaviour' topic needs to be added, it's something I run into time and time again when posting questions pertaining to behaviour but having no correlation to either sex (therefore they can'y go under 'girls behaviour/guys behaviour' etc).

• Get rid of the how do I look category and I can live with the rest.

• I would replace the sexuality section with the religion section
    I would replace the guy's behaviour / girl's behaviour section with the politics and gift giving section

I don't like sexuality questions cause a lot of them are disgusting and most of them show people who don't respect themselves not to mention contempt for God and his rules

I don't like the behaviour section cause most people over react to minor things and refuse to admit when they are in the wrong and persecute you if you are honest with them

• Trending and news - the dunno but not many people seem to use it. Questions from it can easily come under society and culture...
    How do I look - Need I say more?
    It should be replaced by sports and music

• The how do I look category. Please replace it with music.