Is there a way to silence/remove the annoying background music?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Hi! What page (s) are you hearing the music on? And is it only music or do you hear anything else? That can help us identify the ad causing it.

• I started to hear the same background adds since yesterday. I didn't hear it before and now it comes in all pages expect on my profile page. I can't see any adds, but I hear the sound.

• Great, thanks :)

• @Sorenome Just an update, we've made a few adjustments so this should be fixed now. :)

• What music are you talking about?

• When I log into gag from my laptop there's this annoying background music/ad. I have ad block, but it's still coming on.

• Ohhhhhhhhh that. Make sure you aren't on incognito.
      Lol I don't have that anymore since I am at a higher level.
      You can also share at least 20 opinions per day to not have them the rest of the time you use GaG on your laptop until you reach a higher level. It stops when you are level 7.

• From where?

What Guys Said 3

• RIght click the sounds icon at bottom of your screen (if you're on a pc/laptop) locate this site, and drag the volume down.

• it's the dumb video shit they added again... adblockers block it...
    for now all you can do is just mute the tab until someone gets sane enough to remove it

• I have ad-block but it still comes on.

• adblock only blocks the video, not the sound
      chrome has a "mute tab" feature, you need to use that if you want to remove the sound

• On what?