Without tagging a user, can you give us your best impression of the weirdest G@G user that you know of?

Again, don't tag anyone. Here's one for you:

----> I am American family man. English my first language. I speak English goodly. Family is of my greatest importance. My family hold me in the highest of regard. My wife and I treat marriage in greatest honor from word of God. If you what to or not, what you what is what you make of life. You are very special. <------

DO NOT TAG THE USER NAME PLEASE. JUST DROP A HINT. :)

Chico and Paris are too easy (plus they're not really weird). Make it a little more challenging. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• so... what do you think of these tights? can i message yo-- scratch that, my account was banned recently... again. can I message you? do you like tights? would you wear tights? how do you wear tights? what are tights even? are tights even tight?
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...pumps+blouse+and+bags.jpg
    if you were hypothetically stranded on an island on a warm fall day, and Abraham Lincoln teleported down with a box of black tights, would you wear them if it meant rescue?

Most Helpful Girl

• This one is relatively new user and my KRU colleague
    "Cyka blyat! Squat like a true slav! If you don't want be gay sissy Amerikanski spijun, join Eastern European men school and become a true slav and have intercourses with Svetlana and her sister"

What Guys Said 11

• Does this diaper make me look fat?

• I mean a sarcastic butthead to pretends to be that director who made that shitty movie 1 time but pretends it was actually him and was amazing. I also have a shitty t as his profile pic

Oh wait. That's me in'it? 😱
    cdn.meme.am/cache/images/folder463/11210463.jpg
    digiday.com/.../pointing.gif

• This questions is excellent, sister. Your star is shining brightly. Many of the females are evil and weirdo. You honour our GaG family with these, not that other junk. I what to see more of question on God's law or man of wife and I what to talk more to you of your countries water. I will say more of America and of nudiest lifestyles. It is normals and goodly to practice this lifestyles for God. You are owned by each your parent and God, and these choose your names equally.

• I Would Say That Mentioning Such an... Individual Would be Improper Dear xx

Good Luck and Good Question :))))

• Oh.. I'll send you a message
    Can you message me lovely
    Mmmh!
    Dm me
    For sext with you
    Say yes baby
    Can you message me
    Message me
    Mmmmmh so hot baby.. Can you message me? I'll send you a pics
    Can you message me
    I want to suck all okey!
    Can you message me
    Do you feeling horny
    Can you message me
    Mmh are you horny now
    Your vagina s so tight
    Mmmh sure Making me horny
    What size your boobs
    Mmmh sexy Ready for sex baby
    Uhh.. Your pics
    Mmmh i want to see really
    Message me, i can help you
    I want to suck your pussy with your tanga
    I lost my virginity 1 month ago
    I wish So good feel
    I'm always horny Date me pls
    My dick s5,5 inch. Hows for you?
    I dont try no condom
    Umm, are you horny now?
    ...

just copy pasta from his profile... I'm not desperate enough to imitate this person well enough

• I killed JFK,
    Dammit, you mean I'm not allowed to stab people on my way to the store, now all my weekend plans are ruined.

• I'm kinda sad that no one else thought it was me.
      Nobody else posts all that shit about serial killers and unexplained disappearences and jokes about being bloodthirsty as much as I

• Whats the best punishment for racists and why is it a firing squad?

• I've created and closed so many accounts on here, not even the people i talk to and agree with can keep track of me. My mytakes are prettty much redpilled on social issues, and I'm a pretty good looking dude.

También, puedo hablaro varias lenguas

• "you look very sexy and hot :)
    Message me baby
    follow me so i can message you"

• ''Look at my profile picture is that too hairy''

• she will be like : i m sooooooooooooo cute
    all the boys want me my time is important so anyguy wants it he needs to pay for it

What Girls Said 15

• Weirdest? Hahaha.

"I used to be a red-headed, foul-mouthed phoenix. Now I'm a blonde, foul-mouthed sassy bitch who brings the lulz."

• I'm extremely sweet and empathetic, I always know the G@G faqs off by heart along with the appropriate admins to refer you to whenever you need, because I love to help! I also have cocksucking lips and I'm an actual queen.

• Asian boii finish last
    where are my hawt white chix <3

• I don't know if I can do that brah. Too busy stricking a dildo up my ass while my girl plows me. Sloots gonna sloot.

• you don t have to be skinny to be cute
    I am only 35kg over weight but my doctor stays I am still healthy and FIT.
    All of my family members are overweight and really healthy
    why should I change?
    being fat doesn t put you at more risks for complications in the future at all

• I wouldn't want to get any egg yote on my face with this one by naming anyone. I love all 472 of my unique gagger friends

• Always Anonymous 25-29 male

• Ahahha ik who yours is

I'm not going to have intercourse until after i'm married. My little pornstache piu 😍💗💗 back off he's mine 😠

• Joooooocy...

I wanna shoot myself everytime he shows up.

• A guy who said that Hitler was good, but he then second guessed himself. And the question wasn't even a question and he had terrible spelling. This was back in November

• hmmm let's see.
    ewwwwww.

• Let's say hypothetical that your cat died and your neighbor says he went to work around that time. But his wife says he didn't went to work that day. What do you think of your neighbor is he guilty if you do what will your next move will be?

• Can I see your pretty feet? 😊😊

• Should homophobic people be shot by firing squad, beheaded, imprisoned, fined?