Can this site please allow bigender profiles that are both pink and blue?

I'm bigender and i want a profile that is both pink and blue.

• Yes
  • No
WHY NOT

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't agree... you're able to set your gender to what you wish and if it needs to be changed admin can do it if you ask. You're able to customise your profile and avatar to include your sexuality and gender fluidity without changing the profile colour. If you wish to go anon that's your choice.
    Being able to change it at will is a big change to their site structure for a small number of users so it's not cost effective, and honestly I'm not ok with users being able to change between the two as catfish and trolls will have it even easier rather than going between two profiles

Most Helpful Guy

• What were you born as? That's what you are. If we kept listening to people like you then we would have a list of 40 different unicorn genders listed. I can think that I'm a toaster all I want. That doesn't mean I'm actually a toaster.

• I thought you identified as an attack helicopter

• Yes, I do. My birth certificate says male and I'm always forced to pick male on every question because of it but I sometimes feel and act like a woman.

• Well you most likely have a hormonal deficiency that would needs to be addressed by a professional endocrinologist. You are still a man.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• I think that would be extremely complicated. I guess it would be easier to just make it possible for you to change your gender but it would essentially make it easier for creeps to creep into "girls" or "guys" only questions.

You could always just self-identify on your profile, might be a little easier.

• Sorry, Charley. You are Either "Pink or Blue," Pick a Color from One or The... Other.
    Nice Try, Guy. xx

• I mean I think it would just create a lot of problems with how the website is structured and shit. Also I mean call me out and correct me if I'm being rude but I don't understand this whole bi gender and gender fluid stuff. You're either male or you're female. I mean I also think that gender is a spectrum. No one is 100% either one. It's okay if you dress one way or another or act classically like the gender you're not. That's cool and you do you. I also fully support anyone who wants to change their own gender. But if you are a man say you're a man. Doesn't matter if you like wearing dresses and putting on makeup or speaking with a higher pitched voice. Whatever floats your boat. You can't really be both though. I just don't understand all this labeling in an effort to try to be special or different.

• I don't really see it as economically viable. It's insanely complicated and there'd only be like, 2 users who would benefit from it. Hell i was born intersex but i dont see a need to put that third option in as it would just waste a lot of time and money. Maybe case of a purple colour for "doesn't matter" or an option to not have to put down an answer for it but thats about it.

• You could get two accounts

• Just have two profiles.

But no, I dont think theyre going to make a third gender for the single minority. And especially when it would only be abused by trolls.

• I'm just annoyed because purple would make more sense than pink and blue

• No... that is just stupid.

• You either have a penis or a vagina.

• Yes I know. He has something completely different. I responding to you comment "you either have a penis or a vagina"

• @echoaj Yes I know... he has a penis. Therefore he is a man.

• Maybe people would be more receptive if you hadn't been so annoying in the past about being bigender. My best advice is to just STFU for a while until people forget.

• it would be complicated then for some questions - as people wouldn't know if u r a girl or a guy

• I would like that. I'd even probably use one even though I am not a bigender :p

What Guys Said 26

• Sure, lets create multiple categories for gay, lesbian, trans-species, mentally disabled, physically disabled users as well. None of these factors are relevant to the purpose of this site, which is to ask a question. Flagging yourself as a half-hippo, half-duck does not affect your ability to ask or answer questions.

• Hell no. It's called girls ask guys, not mental patients get special treatment.

• It's called, "Girls ask guys" not the "Bi-gender communicate with rational society."

• I don't care if you have a big end. Please stop bragging about it =P

• You'll be able to scroll through the some "X gender Said" wave to fine all the comments. Sounds like a good idea. Might need a few more colors tho

• Ok, here's the thing - this site is Girls ask Guys - aka the two sexes, male or female. Nobody gives the furry crack of a rat's ass what gender you identify as. There is male and female, nobody cares if you're a bit masculine or feminine or whatever.

• I'm afraid I would have to say no because this website was originally intended to be a community for cisgender people and the bigender profile will only create problems.

• for what reason? for the.1% of people who are actually biologically gender ambiguous?

• why not? cause your sex is not your decision. the name plates here indicate your sex, not your assumed gender :P

• No, that would break the design

• No, opinions can go in both girl & boy sections and it can be two colored profiles.

• So technically it breaks the design of the page.

• Yeah no go be special somewhere else

• I like the colour green.

• It doesn't matter, no one is going to start a petition. Guys do girly shit sometimes. Don't complicate it

• Go be a special snowflake somewhere else.

• it's not my fault you're not special but i am

• Wrong S word. You can't even figure out what gender you are by looking down and grabbing your genitals? That's fucking stupid.

• no, go to yahoo answers instead.

• brace yourself for the comment section.

• I vote no on a both pink/blue, but would love to see a purple or something that could be whatever.

• That's stupid

• you can stop, you're not trolling very good...

• I want purple text haha! :)

• i support that however i think its for simplicity sake. they do it the its easier to pander to the majority im just happy open discussion and questions are being made but as a gender fluid person i understand

• they should just add other for genders

• You have a disorder

• so basically, you have both a penis and a vag. hey, it happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO8yNu5__kM

• You have a penis they you're a guy

• I want grey, I'm attack helicopter!

• Nah, just create two accounts and use them whenever you're feeling that gender.

• i think that's against the rules 😞