How often do you look at other people's profiles on GAG?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever something important happens such as funny comment, gets follow request, impressive opinion etc.
    Girls have you checked my profile ever? Thumbs up if you did, thanks

1|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Always, every time. There is no other way to find some information to build your response to their question, since the questions rarely have background information on the asker, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • When I first signed up, I use to check out people's profiles all the time (especially the attractive women). That was when I was a lot more hooked on the site though.

Now? Hardly ever. I basically just answer questions now. I don't notice most users nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to remain ignorant. So if I have some time to see the profile of my followers , I do so. But it is not possible to see everyone's profile. So I stick to a few people's profile only. But every time I make friends or followers , i do check their profile , because when yo check their profile it means that you RESPECT THEIR EXISTENCE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. If I seem genuinely interested in their question or opinion, I might.

0|1
    0|0
  • You wants us all to check yours out, don't you, you sneaky snail?

2|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I see an attractive pic or an interesting answer I'll usually pop onto their profile to take a look at their views in a broader perspective.

1|0
    0|0
    • Jusr popped into your profile rn 😂 I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

• Very rarely... I try not to pay attention to people on here.

2|0
    0|1
  • I usually hover over the asker's name. Apparently I'm a rare user that usually only gets on here on a computer..

0|0
    1|0
  • Very rarely. I just don't see the relevance of others' profiles. I'm trying to give my opinion, not stalk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly ever

0|0
    0|0
  • every now and then

0|1
    0|0
  • Every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too much actually

0|0
    0|0
  • What's GAG?

0|2
    0|0
  • Rarely if ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • About half the time I spend on here is dedicated to this

0|0
    0|0
  • When they change their profile pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • every time there's an interesting question/opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite often actually

0|0
    0|0
  • rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm sometimes of girls only. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • only those who have memes or anime etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when they ask me.

0|0
    0|1
  • When someone new follows me, or someone comments on one of my posts usually

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh almost never haha only if they're interesting or I suspect the person of being a troll

0|0
    0|0
  • if the i like the profile picture or i get a friend request, follow or messsage

0|0
    0|0
  • never did but im still a newby

0|0
    0|0
  • very often

0|0
    0|0
  • If I read an answer I like or hate.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• If he's cute, then yea lol
    static.yourtango.com/.../...1777-1374702927-24.gif
    Or if a guy/girl has several opinions I agree with
    cdn.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/spy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too Often.
    However, when First Accepting a Friend Follow, if All Possible, I will Check to See who they Are... Following and will just so Happen to see Their... Profile. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do. Unless someone who requests to follows me has a weird perv name, I check their profile to make sure they aren't creepy or psychotic lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever someone messages me or I see an interesting opinion or question. I like to see how many follows they have and how many questions they've answered.

0|2
    0|0
    • I always friend request Aussies... one reason I check profiles

• @martyfellow lol us Aussies are pretty cool

• Yes, you certainly are. Much lower index of head cases and fanatics, for sure. Also a more democratic spirit. I stay up late here in California mainly to talk to Aussies.

• Almost never, there's not much to see

0|0
    0|0
    • They really should request more information when people sign up. it would be optional to fill it in, but you're right, generally there isn't much information.

• was just stalking one right now

0|2
    0|0
  • Occasionally I'll take a peek at a profile to see if they've written anything and how long they've been around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely, it's a case of if i accidentally misclick and end up clicking someones username. Or if i've been followed i do it real fast to get rid of the notification then i stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever someone has an interesting view or a good answer/question I look at their profile. Or if someone looks cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • a bit too much unfortunately ha!

0|1
    0|0
  • Have not done that in a while. Very very rare

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely except for @suitandtie everyday and a few others who make me giggle

0|0
    0|0
  • I now know you're single and work and retail. That answer your question?

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually look when they follow me

0|1
    0|0
  • Every time someone follows me I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the message me

0|0
    0|0
  • only when their opinion attracts me