Is there even anyone who reached 100% mho?

Because I have a special present for you lol

Most Helpful Guy

• True story, i had 100% MHO the moment i joined Gag as my first ever response was given MHO. Stayed 100% for a while until i started Answering more questions then it started to drop.

Basically, the more you answer questions the more it falls. After i answered another question, it dropped to 50% lol. Now after answering many questions, it's just 24% xD

• Nooo that sucks

• ah its you hi :), ty for MHO ^^

• No problem ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the only way you can get to say 90%, is to answer the questions that are a day or 2 old, and have no answers.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 6

• No, I've never reached 100%MHO. I always wondered how people get that many tho.

• Easy make a few accounts and answer only one question hopefully that'll be the mho, there ya go 100% mho

• Damn that's a good one๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Wow thats a good idea lol

• Thanks both of you ๐Ÿ˜Š, I probably do have 2 or 3 accounts but that was probably using on eof my junk emails, I've had this for years and is my main one.

• Probably. Deff's not me though.

• The only way its possible i'd have thought would be to be a brand new account with one post that is made MHO.

• Hahha yeah that would be funny๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• not meh lol

• I want just 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚