Is it better to have a picture of your real self here on G@G, or not?

Are there any pros and cons of it? If so, what are those according to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the big deal in having a real pic other than it does cause a lot of dudes to try and perv on you. But hell I'm used to that on the internet by now, I'm not going to hide my face because some dude wants to touch his 3" to pics of girls on G@G.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 16

• I think it is less important for a guy to show his true pic. It's a lot different for ladies. When my sister joined GAG, she put up a real photo. It attracted no end of unsolicited PMs from guys, that rarely ask questions or post opinions. She took it down after a few weeks.

A few weeks ago she put up a different photo of her. Again, she had unsolicited PMs from about 10-12 guys and 2 females (?).

I think it's better to stay reasonably anonymous anywhere on line.

• as an under age girl, i suggest no for you will attract to many desperate fucktards

• Pros:
    You can attach a face to an opinion, which makes interacting with that user feel more human
    People are more likely to take you seriously if you have a pic of yourself

Cons:
    Pervy messages (more so if you're a female)
    Negative opinions can be attached to you
    Possibility of friends/family/co-workers finding your posts

That's all I can think of right now.

• Personally, I don't like the idea of showing myself to loads of random strangers. I know it might sound a bit weird as that happens when you go out in public- I don't think I'm ugly or anything, it's just... uncomfortable?

• I don't need pros and cons to justify anything here on GAG. I am satisfied by not having a picture on here.

• Really doesn't have any pros or cons.

• I use my dog, Jack.
    He is better looking.

• It doesn't matter either way because most people will believe it's fake.

• well i guess some creeps might be able to find you on facebook or twitter or whatever social media your on pros not sure there are any apart from if your beautifull guys will take you more seriously

• I just have mine for the hell of it.. Some people like to show themselves and others don't.

• it doesn't matter honestly

• No... There are no pros. The cons are too many and no one will think it's actually me in the photo.

• No one knows me here, no one will find me and stalk me on social media anyway, so I don't mind one bit!
    .. Except one person 😋

• I don't know, stole mine from Google.

• I don't know.

• I think you should. It's a way of expressing yourself I guess

What Girls Said 9

• Eh, I figure people might as well see what I look like. Doesn't bug me much to share my photo.

• It doesn't matter Here, dear.
    Personality Highlights and Delights, for Pictures don't always Speak Louder Than... Words. xx

• I got some creepy PMs so I took my pic down. Its partially my fault because I shouldn't have poses a certain way 😂

• I don't see any pros, this site has tons of no pic users.

• I like to show I'm a real person but cons are the creepy weirdos who message you 😒

• Well it hasn't done me any wrong. I just don't let it match pictures of me on other social media platforms. But I'm an adult (legally).

• I don't bother, if someone wants to see what i look like they can just PM me.

• There's no pros and there's not cons. It's just a picture icon.
    But I'm also egocentric.

• i think it is better to be real