Has anyone gotten blocked on here?

If you did, why?

I just got blocked. Someone, I won't say names otherwise they will probably pop a hemorrhoid and try to get my account deleted, just blocked me. They had a question along the lines of "What happened to the creepy clowns?"
So I posted the reason I thought. But apparently my reply was hurtful. I don't see how. I have a picture below showing my answer and their reply to my answer. And before I could reply back, defending my reasoning, I was blocked by the "Owner of Question."Has anyone gotten blocked on here??

• Yes, I was blocked (please comment why)
    67%(6)55%(12)Vote46%(6)
  • No, I wasn't blocked
    22%(2)32%(7)Vote38%(5)
  • I'm unsure if I was blocked.
    11%(1)13%(3)Vote16%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• People are getting too sensitive. You ask a question then block people for sharing their opinion. That PC bullshit is getting out of control.

• YES! Like for real, I didn't even say anything about Trump or Hillary, and yet I offended someone about politics...

• I just got blocked. Damn it feels good. Thanks btw!

• Hahaha, of course! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You just triggered her.

And yes I have been blocked before. Look at my profile and you will see by who

• Haha apparently, how do I see who has blocked you?

• @Neverrrmore really? I actually forgot how it went lol

• Well... to sum it up... you did nothing... zero except be nice and she just was so confused 😂. It was great. I needed that laugh. Oh man, I'll let you back to your gag scrolling though.☺

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. Some chick because I answered her question with too many words lol

• Haha, she doesn't wanna read so she blocks you?

• Lol right? She said she wanted a "simple answer". To be honest I don't think she's quite all there after reading more of her responses.

• Yeah, she must not be, cause that's just DUMB! Too many words, BLOCK!

• I get blocked multiple times a month because people can't accept they're wrong.

• Yeah, some people just get mad if they don't get the answer they want.

• No ones popped my blocked cherry yet, well i dont think anyone did.. And yes i stole that from you lol

• Hahahaha, right when I read it I thought we were just intertwined in the mind! I was like "NO WAY! SHE SAID THAT TOO!" Haha

• Haha of course i remember! I mean who could forget especially you being a slowpoke (;

• Haha well good! Oh you have NO idea just how slow I really am!

• Yeah

• I get blocked all the time...

• Blocked because I didn't want to start sexting 😂

What Guys Said 12

• I try and get blocked everyday... the truth will set you free. LOL

• Yes, I have noticed that I have been blocked by people who I have never spoken to and I think it's because they don't like the fact that I'm aromantic/asexual or they are hurt by the truth. They are intolerant and ignorant so I don't expect much from them.

• I was blocked once cause a user didn't like my avatar.

• Really? Some people are dumb and get offended by a booger that comes out of their own nose.

• Yes really, they messaged me asking if that was me in my avatar, went to reply no and couldn't cause they blocked me right after messaging me.

• That's fucking dumb! How you gonna ask a question and then block before they can answer? Some people!

• Yes I was blocked.

• yep i've been blocked. you aren't a true member of the site til someone blocks you

• Yes one person asked a question about incest and they blocked me because of the answer I gave

• Hahaha, I can't even imagine what you could've said to get blocked!

• He was like have any of you ever done incest I'd like to talk with some one about it and my response was no what the fuck is this?

• WOW! That guy has issues...

• He couldn't handle the diversity of what's called "opinion." Think about it: if you went along with him, would they have blocked you? Of course not. Some people just can't handle opinions they're not used to. Is that your problem?

***SPOILER***
    No.

• That guy is clearly a dumbass and should have had you explain what you meant by distractions being unneeded since the debate is over before blocking. You never stated your views and he shouldn't have done that. I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten blocked cuz I am quite rude at times on this site

• Yea.
    She was upset because I didn't give her emotional support she didn't even ask for or I didn't even know she needed.

• Only by girls that have no chance with me lmao

• You've got too much free time.

• I've never been blocked as far as I know.