Should GAG make it mandatory on poll questions that people have to answer a question before being allowed to vote on the poll?

Should GAG make it mandatory on poll questions that people have to answer a question before being allowed to vote on the poll ?

I think lot people who make poll questions are getting cheated out things i believe GAG should make it mandatory or do away with poll questions.
Mandatory to answer a poll question than vote on the poll in order for your vote on the poll to go through

Most Helpful Girl

• but sometimes voting is enough or some don't want to explain it

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps an option a QA can put in to make mandatory but i don't think every question with a poll should automatically require additional answers. some polls are very black and white and don't require an answer beyond the poll response

• Thank you for your answer :)

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, sometimes, a vote is all that's necessary in my book.

• Awww... where's the poll?

• My pole is way for the day. Hahhaha <3 :-p

• Why?
    I don't think so?

• No? Why rewrite a response when you can just select it in the poll? Doesn't make any sense.

• No why should it?

What Guys Said 8

• Nah. Some people don't have the time or aren't looking to spend a lot of effort on answer the question. Especially if it's a simple one, ie: is this celebrity attractive?

• Maybe I'm weird, but I prefer answering the question to voting. I hardly vote actually. As a matter of fact, I don't even check the results of the poll.

• No. A vote is an answer. If your results are unsatisfying, try writing better options :-P

• No. I think things are fine the way they are.. Only comments earn xper.

• Hell no, I shouldn't be forced to answer poll questions that are too stupid because my answer will be antagonistic... I'd rather share my vote and leave.

• I don't think so.

• Nope.