Should GAG make it mandatory on poll questions that people have to answer a question before being allowed to vote on the poll?

Should GAG make it mandatory on poll questions that people have to answer a question before being allowed to vote on the poll ?

Updates:
I think lot people who make poll questions are getting cheated out things i believe GAG should make it mandatory or do away with poll questions.
Mandatory to answer a poll question than vote on the poll in order for your vote on the poll to go through

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• but sometimes voting is enough or some don't want to explain it

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps an option a QA can put in to make mandatory but i don't think every question with a poll should automatically require additional answers. some polls are very black and white and don't require an answer beyond the poll response

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your answer :)

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, sometimes, a vote is all that's necessary in my book.

0|1
    0|0
  • Awww... where's the poll?

0|1
    0|0
    • My pole is way for the day. Hahhaha <3 :-p

• Why?
    I don't think so?

0|1
    0|0
  • No? Why rewrite a response when you can just select it in the poll? Doesn't make any sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • No why should it?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Nah. Some people don't have the time or aren't looking to spend a lot of effort on answer the question. Especially if it's a simple one, ie: is this celebrity attractive?

1|2
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm weird, but I prefer answering the question to voting. I hardly vote actually. As a matter of fact, I don't even check the results of the poll.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. A vote is an answer. If your results are unsatisfying, try writing better options :-P

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I think things are fine the way they are.. Only comments earn xper.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no, I shouldn't be forced to answer poll questions that are too stupid because my answer will be antagonistic... I'd rather share my vote and leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0