Why is the question history all out of order now?

Why are questions that I've asked recently listed after some that I asked almost a year ago?

Updates:
What I'm saying is there are multiple questions that I have closed a couple months ago that show up right away (I always choose MHO and close) and then a lot from the past month and a half where I closed them in the same way..

1|2
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why being the POGAG is so important lmao!! He can prevent these things from happening...

"Make GaG great again!!"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I have Had this too, @jman46241
    However, Nice to Go back down Memory lane. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I noticed that. It's because they re-opened old questions. But I guess they will order them again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Hi, man. Like I explained on this myTake http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girlsaskguys/a34264-hitting-ctrl-z-on-closed-questions, we've reopened all the questions closed by the system.

So, yeah, you might see some older questions on your profile because we list all open questions and then all closed questions.

Let me know if that helps you. ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I suppose it's a work in progress? I see in my list quite a few closed questions from a month ago to several months before ones that were closed recently..

• Can you send me a screenshot via a private message? That would be incredibly helpful.

• Total Systemic Collapse, dude. The center cannot hold, you know?

Everything is fading and degenerating. The skies are darker and more menacing. The woodland creatures sickly and dying, while predators and vermin multiply. . .

Just the other day, I heard a squirrel coughing.

www.youtube.com/watch

0|0
    0|0
  • The GAG system is currently undergoing some changes which resulted in some glitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know maybe gods will

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably a glitch, contact administration and see if they can fix it

0|0
    0|0