Has anyone realized closed questions don't exist anymore?

I just answered a question from 1 year ago and its not closed anymore. Before it would be closed but now you can answer them.

• Yes I have
    45%(9)53%(17)Vote67%(8)
  • No I have not
    35%(7)28%(9)Vote17%(2)
  • Its probably just a glitch
    20%(4)19%(6)Vote16%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Closed questions do still exist. Lol It's just part of our update today. We decided that questions will not be closed automatically anymore. Everyone will still have the option of closing their questions if they want to though. It's just no longer a requirement. Because of that, all old questions that were closed by the system have been re-opened. We also reverted back to the old system of being able to ask a certain number of questions per day based on your Xper level. So you don't have to close a question to ask a new one now.

Here is our myTake announcement about it. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a34264-hitting-ctrl-z-on-closed-questions

• Yes, @Toad-1 had Posted this yesterday Here, dear.
    However, one has to be Careful because Some of those Questions go Back a Few Years, not just... Months. xx

• You mean your suggesting people not to invite others to their questions from years ago? XD

• Thanks for the Like and No, just to be careful to Look when it was. You could get very Taken back as to Far back it was. lol!! Chico_brah and I were laughing about This the other day. xx

• There was a mytake posted about it... then I saw xHoneyBeex's post with the link. Good thing I checked the comments too because I was just about to search for it so I could link it lol

• GOOD! I prefer being able to close my questions when I feel like it. (but I probably won't close any of my questions)

• I just realized when I came on this morn& saw a question about not closing questions.

• Seriously?

What Guys Said 3

• Wrong! (To quote Trump, lol) The questions that were closed by the system are now open. But if you closed them, they are still closed. And you can close the questions that the system closed then reopened.

• I didn't know that until I saw this question. That's a great update because now I can answer more questions.

• I thought I noticed something different. That explains it.