Are you tired of the political questions, especially the anti-obama ones?

i hate trump more than the next guy but, honest to god, leave the politic questions alone. you are trolling, when you ask them

for those about to say. well isn't this a political question. no, it's a GIRLS ASK GUYS question

910

Most Helpful Girl

• Yess the most recent one the guy was like are you happy he's leaving then listed a bunch of bombing stats and other bs, I'm like no I'm not happy he's leaving and didn't respond lol but updated and I commented on that like well how good did bush do and he still didn't reply lol

Most Helpful Guy

• They should honestly just make a politics category so a lot of people can turn that section off. Right now it's open ended to where you'll find political questions. Best you can do is probably turn off Other, GaG Community, Society&Culture, Trending & News. Personally i'm not bothered by political questions. But only if they're real questions. Not pseudo questions like, "Hey Trump voters. You are all asshole, blind idiots. Why do you think that is?".

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• Have you thought about blocking the categories you don't like?

• I'm sick of the Anti-Obama Pro-Trump questions.

• If political questions were good questions raising interesting issues and to which people wrote insightful answers, I wouldn't be tired of them at all. However, given the quality of the actual questions that appear...

• you can ask just about anything on here
    i'm just glad this site hasn't been flooded with Trump/Obama questions as of late
    last November was pretty bad

• I love Trump ❤

• Any questions, even if they are neutral. All the dimwits in the comments of them annoy me.

• yeah i am

• I will never be tired of anti-obama questions.

What Guys Said 9

• basically, any political question that isn't about trump is now 'propaganda.' Campaign is over. Time for trump to stand on his own.

• You dont have a problem with political questions as long as it's against those ideas and politicians you dislike.

• I agree. There's one fat 50+yr old female going around calling people liberals. Even people that say they aren't liberal. I thought GAG was for people seeking advice in their personal life.

• it's no longer that on here. it's basically, if you're a liberal, they won't take your answer. if you're a conservative, they won't take your answer. i know i won't take conservative answers seriously

• I don't disregard anyone's opinion except for the extremists on either side. But there are far more Republicans on here that want to bring up the shortcomings of Democrats and they're in complete denial of the hypocrisy in their own arguments. Blindly following the leader of the easily convinced. They're just puppets on strings.

• Yeah, but I don't pay much attention to them.

• Some folks would vote in Putin or even Satan himself over Obama. We get it. You hate the man... probably for all eternity. His last term is up and he's leaving. Let it go already Just remember this. One mans villain is another mans hero.

• Lol this is literally the worst time in history to talk about politics and presidency

• "i hate trump more than the next guy"

You're a giant hypocrite.

• I am tired of them because most of them aren't even discussion questions. It is pretty much just a person from one party saying FU to the other party.
    This site should just block all political questions for a month to give us all a break.

• you can't hate the savior. he is here for your sins