What keeps you going on G@G?

Trolls, catfishes, bullies, Turkey questions, people who don't want healthy debate... The list is endless. Despite of all that, what is it which keeps you going? What makes you stay on this site and not deactivate?

2933

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 28

• I enjoy rating the How Do I Look Questions and I like to laught at the crazy things people ask. But its not enough to make me stay

• I only stay on as long as it's fun. When it gets boring I toodle off to do other things. oh. Also I can show off my amazing taste in GIFs on GaG so that's nice XD

• @Pac-man 😘❤makes me stay or come back when I leave haha

• Motivation to reach master status

• The fact that I don't give a shit about any of those people and just enjoy it for what it is.

• I don't actually fucking know. Because I'm not on often enough that I accumulate xper points at a rate that makes it worth it.

• Helping Others with Many a Problem, which is Why, no Lie... I even am on Gag for 3 Year, dear. xx

• Thanks for the Like and I am with the Blue Box ont his One, hun. lolxx

• mostly there's about 30 guys and girls i enjoy chatting to in the evenings and often stay up a little later than i should coz im on a diffrent time zone than most of the people on gag

• I like to read extreme opinion some people write here, I do not spend here a lot of time tho. In real life you may never hear some opinions (included brilliant and awful ones) or some perception people holds as you can read here. It's unique place, which sometimes doesn't represent real life.

• Some questions are interesting and there are still people who listen to your comments and do something positive with it

• Boredom

• Trolls, catfishes, bullies, Turkeys, people who don't want healthy debate, etc.

• nothing. I'm not really on GaG that much.

• It's addicting for one thing. It's also a lot more fun than Quora.

• Haven't been here much :P

• Some of the people and the set up

• Giftcards

• the points basically

• Mostly the people, the humor, some of the topics

• Just simply boredom.

• i love reading and giving advice that's it

• LOL "Turkey Questions" X'D

• There was some funny and genuine people on here... That's what brought me back.

• Well... boredom, mostly

• Late night boredom

• Just for fun

• i need some things to make my mind busy not to overthink

• Loneliness